Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hokiefromky

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hokiefromky

  1. First Round 1-Lexington Catholic 1-Rockcastle County 1-Marshall County 1-Magoffin County 1-Muhlenberg North 1-Rose Hill 1-Montogmery County 1-Iriquios Semi-Final Round 2-Lexington Catholic 2-Marshall County 2-Rose Hill 2-Montgomery County Championship game 3-Lexington Catholic 3-Rose Hill Sweet 16 Champion 5-Lexington Catholic TB - 117 Points
  2. Thank you Regulator for the updates! They were announced over the PA in Morehead!
  3. Congrats Lady Royals! 1st Girl's Regional Championship! On towards Diddle! Hats off to Rowan County tonight. They will definitely be a force to reckon with next year with their talent and coach. Your tough schedule this year sure paid off! You all played much better than I expected and gave Rose Hill a serious run for the tourney championship. Good luck to you next year. As for now, party at Giovanni's!!! (Thank you Regulator for your 8th region updates - they were announced over the PA) :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
  4. TTT I need to know if anyone is going by 5:30pm.
  5. I agree with you. Rowan County's coach would not get my vote... I just wanted to give a little more credit where credit is due. Rowan County's record is misleading as to how well they actually play.
  6. That losing record is due to the difficulty of their schedule. Yes, they're record is 11-17, but 13 of those losses came from opponents out of region.
  7. Does anyone with a cell phone plan on attending this game this evening? If so, could we trade phone calls or text messages for quarterly updates? I'll be at the 16th region final. The 8th and 16th region winners will play in the first round of the state tournament in Bowling Green March 23rd @ 1:30pm. PM me to trade phone numbers.
  8. I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the two teams in the region with the most difficult schedules are both in the regional final tonight. Rose Hill has played Apollo, Magoffin County, Dunbar, Woodford County, Ohio County, and Lexington Catholic. Rowan County has played Lexington Catholic, Scott County, Sacred Heart, Woodford County, Magoffin County, and Montgomery County. Both teams played very tough schedules and it looks like it has paid off for both.
  9. Rose Hill - 76 Rowan Co - 48 If both teams play like they did last night, Rose Hill won't have too many problems. Rose Hill has been spreading the ball around and have three strong offensive threats. West Carter seemed to have only one strong offensive player in Brandy Rayburn, and she scored 15 of the first half 18 WC points last night. Rowan County controlled the rest of the West team even with a smaller lineup (they play much larger than they actually are). However, Rose Hill's size and quickness coupled with more than one offensive threat will prove too much for Rowan. Add in a good night from Yates and Spradlin and this one will be over by halftime.
  10. From the Herald Leader: FLEMING CO. (13-16) -- Price 7, Kenley 9, Bernard 2, Staggs 18, Talbert 2, Puente 2, Alex 4, Boyd 3. ROSE HILL (22-7) -- Faulkner 4, Terry 24, Queen 19, Faulkner 23, Yates 8, Pope 1. Fleming Co. 10 14 10 13--47 Rose Hill 17 19 21 22--79
  11. Username,Teams Still Remaining BIGZIG - 15 BOOYAH10 - 15 colfan80 - 15 dchooch - 15 geez - 15 Gunner11 - 15 Jim Schue - 15 KonaKid - 15 play2 - 15 Sports Mojo - 15 statmanhensley - 15 super - 15 The Scribe - 15 Theoldguy - 15 thewalrus - 15 WestKY - 15 WKYfootbalguy - 15 123456 - 14 HighHopes - 14 hokiefromky - 14 n W o - 14 thepeopleschamp - 14
  12. http://www.wekyam.com/ EKU's radio station is broadcasting every game in the All-A both girls and boys. They have a "listen live" link on their website. Enjoy!
  13. Even if you touch the rim, the technical can be called. I was playing in a game years ago when a teammate ran up to the basket without a ball and jumped to snag the rim (I guess he thought he was cool). The refs called a technical for touching the rim. To me, it didn't seem to be too much of a safety issue, more of a "tauting" issue. The again, seeing a player grab the rim doesn't necessarily strike fear through my veins.
  14. Three schools have played the David School at least twice so far this year. Shelby Valley won 102 - 17 and 91 - 6. Buckhorn won 84 - 19 and 95 - 20. Rose Hill won 95 - 15, 82 - 41, and 81 - 39. Shelby Valley and Buckhorn both should have done something differently the second time they played. I don't have much respect for these two teams. Rose Hill obviously changed their game plan the second and third times around. They were still blowouts, but they were still more respectable.
  15. I'll attach it this time...
  16. I'm calling it a night... after one more...
  17. A-Train always looked a little dopey to me...
  18. I cook "Croonchy Stars" for Kermit and Miss Piggy... By the way, have we lost our audience? Are we just continuously adding pictures just to amuse ourselves, Fastbreak?
  19. Siamese twins off the movie Big Fish...
  20. I am not a crook...
  21. I still get nightmares...
  22. Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?
  23. You are the weakest link! Goodbye!
  24. Bad ATrain...
  25. No finals until Monday... but I do have two presentations for Friday and Saturday. I just took today off to rest since I know the rest of the week will be rough.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.