Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Hoop Dirt

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KY Hoop Dirt

  1. I am not sure what that means. Regardless, my prediction is all the interviews are for laughs and giggles, Brad Cox is the next coach.
  2. The Lyons have the top ranked incoming 7th grader in the state in Travis Perry who led them to the middle school state championship in 6th grade. Perry is considered a top 10 player nationally at this stage at a minimum, most consider him top 3-5.
  3. Yes I am and stand by it, never said he had any interest.
  4. I did that last time they interviewed to see who all was coming and going.
  5. Interviews have begun, I know Sizemore from North Laurel is interviewing today. Other than that I don't know who they are interviewing.
  6. it is posted on the school website as of today
  7. I would say that you are 100% correct. I never stated that it was 100% just throwing out what you hear on here, hear a lot of stuff. But if you are talking about Robbie, he in fact had conversations and was talking to people about being on staff etc, with that said he has decided to not pursue the job or being interested however you want to word it. All reality he probably just like being mentioned but wasn't going to leave GRC with what he has coming back on the girls side and why move his son his senior season when they have a great chance to go to the state at GRC.
  8. Whoever draws the A-town & St Pat winner is for sure going to have an advantage in the semi-final of the region being able to save their best pitcher for that round.
  9. Death Valley is always one of the best.
  10. Good hire, has had a lot of the kids in middle.
  11. Are numbers down at Harrison County or just no talent. I seen the basketball team has been bad the last couple years along with baseball struggling compared to Harrison County standards this season as well.
  12. All second hand info, friend of a person involved with a committee at Mason County.
  13. I will still stick with Brad Cox as the next coach but there is a lot of Daniel Brown chatter around this one. Interesting note if Brown were to take over the Royals, he was the Nicholas County star in the early 90's led the Blue Jackets to the regional final I believe in 1992. Brown would become a Maysville native and former Nicholas County girls star Kim Denkins who led Nicholas County girls to the 1994 All A State title is already a Maysville native with a son coming up in the programs future.
  14. Have heard that Robbie Graham pulled out and will not interview now, not sure when interviews are. Heard that Brad Sizemore from North Laurel and Jeff Davis from South Laurel both of their names have been mentioned as well for the position. Not sure if either are interviewing or not though.
  15. One would assume that it will be offered to Hyatt and he will accept. I am sure this is another reason Coach Drury waited so long to retire to help his assistant coach get the position if it is true that Drury new he was getting out all along.
  16. A lot of names floated on here a lot of times with pure speculation.
  17. I think it will be Brad Cox and Brian Kirk become the girls coach
  18. Idk just heard he Had a lot of demands idk what that is
  19. Hasn’t far as I know, interviews haven’t started.
  20. Demands of teaching position or day job in his case, assistant coaches , camp money etc
  21. Heard Graham has a lot of demands, probably won’t work out.
  22. Is this retirement, was it coming with Anderson losing a ton of players and perfect season to get out or was it related to the most recent bicycle accident.
  23. The assistant coach will get the position correct, bryan Hyatt I believe is his name or would Coach Drury son take over?
  24. No a lot of people that follow high school basketball on the boys side throughout the state don’t have a clue who Robbie Graham is, and if they do it’s because his playing days at Vanderbilt not coaching at GRC. Now I say no based on perception of people not reality, Robbie Graham is a top tier coach. Would be a homerun hire for Mason county.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.