Everything posted by FreeBillyG
-
Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions 2/21/2017 (38th District Tournament)
When & Where is this game?
-
Bracken County/Saint Patrick Predictions 2/21/17 (39th District Tournament)
Correct? Because you'd have an obvious weaker opponent (St.Pat/Augusta)advancing to the Regional while Mason/Bracken watched the running clock from the stands while possibly making a run.
-
Austin Crawford recruitment (Bracken County - 2017)
I assure you that he has a stack pile of that "naive" mail that no one has mentioned. By now in the recruiting process I'm positive the family knows what is legit or not.
-
Augusta/Mason County Predictions 2/20/17 (39th District Tournament)
Panthers by 90
-
Paris/Pendleton County updates
Paris is the real deal. Gonna take the 10th
-
Taveion Hollingsworth sets Lexington scoring record
I've watched him drop 30+ in a varsity game as an 8th grader. That man could play
-
Pendleton County/Bourbon County updates.
- Pendleton County/Bourbon County updates.
??? Valentine's Day have you tore up?- Jake Walter - CCH (Class of 2018)
I'm sure that's his plan or the full ride offer he already has at the University of Pikeville. Just stating that it's an option.- Jake Walter - CCH (Class of 2018)
Austin Crawford was invited to a game last week. Was offered a preferred walk-on spot for next year's squad. I know they are out of scholarships for the 2017 class.- Pendleton County 75 Williamstown 65
What kind of decoy takes 27 shot attempts?- Bracken County 82 Pendleton County 74
Wildcat Killer- Bracken County 82 Pendleton County 74
Bracken played well as a team tonight! Crawford hit some big shots and took over the 4th. He's the Wildcat Killer.- 2017 39th District Tournament
You've all must have missed the point.. it's way over your heads it seems like. I'm not questioning Bach's abilities one bit. But no player will win alone. Hence me mentioning the 6 point performance to win a District Championship. Which believe me he didn't contribute. So YES, thank Hinson for getting the surrounding cast there for Brent's success- 2017 39th District Tournament
Why won't anyone answer my question?? Everyone seems to forget the District Championship Bach won while only scoring 6 points.. would Crawford win with this team only scoring 6 points?? I think we all know the answer to that one- 2017 39th District Tournament
No sir, thank him for getting those other players to surround Brent. Without them, like I stated above they'd be short a few trophies.- 2017 39th District Tournament
Would Crawford win a District Championship only scoring 6 points?? I'll be interested in seeing the answers on that- 2017 39th District Tournament
And I'll go as far as Bach should send him a thank you as well.- 2017 39th District Tournament
I could have won with the big 3 Jason brought into Augusta (so thank him for that). Just like Brian Kirk stepped in and did. Give me the keys to the Ferrari and I'll drive it. Simple as that.- 2017 39th District Tournament
In another perspective, the 2 schools that continue to vote to draw got their justice today. The best teams belong in the Region for a better tournament!- 2017 39th District Tournament
Bracken County- 68 Augusta- 52- Scott 84 Bracken County 77
Said from an official..- Scott 84 Bracken County 77
I'm not one to ever blame officiating but this one was a sight. For example, Crawford blatantly tripped (Grayson Allen'd) by a Scott player and the official didn't call anything. Once the crowd got into it he had a 1 on 1 conversation with the player and yet to call anything. It was a sight.- Paris 64 Bracken County 52 All A 10th region Championship game
The Polar Bears are undefeated at the Igloo. 2-0. They haven't played at home since Dec.9th.- Bracken County 63 Nicholas County 58
He shot 13/16 (81.2%) from the field. He's starting to utilize his midrange game. If Bracken's defense tightens up they are a different team. - Pendleton County/Bourbon County updates.