Everything posted by HallOfFame
-
Mason County/Taylor County predictions (Sweet 16 1st Round)
I hate to say it but, you're probably right. I see it being over early.
-
Scott/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
Campbell- 77 Scott- 58
-
10th Region KABC Coach of the Year...
Well deserved. Heck of a Friend and a coach!! Augusta better hang on to him.
-
Bourbon County 67 Montgomery County 65 (40th District Semifinals)
Unbelievable!!!! Bourbon shows up when it matters the most. Good season by Montgomery County!
-
Paris 68 George Rogers Clark 49 (40th District Semifinals)
Wow. Didn't see this one coming. Is Paris a sleeper in the 10th??
-
Who will win Mr. Basketball in 2015
Camron justice has my vote.
-
Dorian Henry Garnering a Variety of Interest
I agree with what Walter is saying. Basketball has some physicality to it.
-
Austin Crawford becomes all-time leading scorer at Bracken County
Kid can play. I've seen him a few times this year and over the summer. If he keeps getting better, which we all know he will, he has a great chance of reaching 3,000 points and most likely more. Anyone know his recruitment status??
-
Dorian Henry Garnering a Variety of Interest
Dorian Henry is a great and outstanding player. In my opinion, I don't think he has a chance to win Mr. Basketball, I think it'll go to Justice or Spalding. Either way, he's had a great year and I hope he keeps improving. Can't wait to see what he does the rest of the year and what he will do at the next level.
-
Camron Justice 5th Place On KY Career Scoring
I'm guessing he should finish second or third on Kentucky's all time scoring list. The kid can flat out play. He's a tremendous player. Congrats to him.
-
Boone County 97 Holmes 83
Wow, didn't see this coming. I had Holmes winning by 10+. What happened?
-
Mason County 75 Nicholas County 40
I don't see that happening.. Sorry. Can't forget about Chris Lofton in high school hitting 9 in one game himself.
-
Dorian Henry scores his 1,000th point!
Congrats to such an amazing and talented player on a great accomplishment!!
-
Dorian Henry recruitment
I don't think Dorian Henry will reclassify. Just think he will go to college somewhere close. Just my opinion.