Everything posted by bigshow
-
Desales @ Ballard Predictions
Ballard looked okay, but we have a lot of work to do. Go Colts!!
-
The NCC muffed punt should have been a touchback - blown call by the officals
Snakesnot, I am just smiling reading your posts buddy. Congrats to Mayfield 2A State Champs
-
Urgent prayers needed for player!
Praayers from DeSales High School and Sacred Heart Academy in Louisville
-
Final 2A Notebook: Superlatives for a Super Season
Thanks toothpick, I really appreciate it.
-
Final 2A Notebook: Superlatives for a Super Season
It doesn't matter what I think because the scoreboard says it all.
-
Final 2A Notebook: Superlatives for a Super Season
That comment about the DeSales defense was not positive or encouraging.
-
Final 2A Notebook: Superlatives for a Super Season
Dkincer we did the best we could do and played hard, Don't belittle the kids and how hard they worked. I know it is easy to type up sarcastic comments, but like someone informed me, the kids read this stuff. I know I made the same mistake.
-
Final 2A Notebook: Superlatives for a Super Season
Morpheus we got beat okay? Yes, we thought our defense was good, but enough is enough. Let it go, show some class!
-
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
Well go ahead big baller call people out. That is the classy thing to do.
-
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
Above, sorry
-
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
Snake read my post further down.
-
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
Snake, sorry I did not call you, I lost my phone at the dump hotel we stayed in. Super8=roach motel, no joke. Great game by your boys! War Memorial, where dreams died. Emotional weekend with a senior playing his last game.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
I thought it was looking better
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
If you say so!
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Snake, what is the local weather forecast looking like?
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Thanks Cardinals 44, I like to drive a little fast.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Pretty intimidating post, now I am impressed.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Are you saying DeSales is not acting like they have been there before? I know what I read on this message board and it is very disheartening to read at times.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Bottom line is both teams are very good and we all hope for a good game. One that is not decided by officials, but by on the field play. I am just worried this could get a little out of control especially if the winner taunts the loser. Both fan bases need to stay classy or it could get ugly. Some MF fans think they will win by 20-30 points, so we will see.
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Thanks
-
Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions
Ignorant statement! You guys like to play mind games, well I LOVE it.
-
Cats pause 6th Region
ColtFootball my intent was not to bash certain players as I did not mention any names. I guess frustration got the best of me.
-
Cats pause 6th Region
That is all they have is guards. It is easy to score ten points a game when you ball hog and shoot 30 times a game. No discipline on this team. The quote was they have the green, green , green, light. Lol!
-
DeSales Basketball
So true, but it is what it is.
-
DeSales Basketball
John Floyd is not the only senior who should be playing.