Everything posted by SOFTBALLGUY10
-
TOP TEAMS
My top ones, in no order, are: East Carter- with Fouts and Mayo East Jess- having James back in the circle will help Male- always contends Scott County- have a very talented group Madisonville- Good coaching helps there Christian Co.- Good coaching helps there who you got?
-
TOP TEAMS
any one have any thoughts on who some of the top teams will be this year?
-
Campbell County's McKinley Miller Offered Full Ride to Univ of Akron
no problem at all. True on the career path. Maybe one school offered and another didn't. I know a girl who wants to have a shot at playing in the world series so she passed up some really good offers to go to a school to give her the best shot.
-
Campbell County's McKinley Miller Offered Full Ride to Univ of Akron
At the D1 level you cant sign until November of your senior year. Up until them it is just a verbal. on the walking on, maybe she is chasing a dream to play at a certain level or reach certain milestones as a player. I don't know. Just a thought.
-
Way Too Early Top 15
Anyone want to give this a go?
-
Region 2
I got Madisonville coming out of this one pretty easy. Christian Co will be the next two years.
-
Preseason top 25 and top players from each region
cant wait to see what is put out this year and see how the season unfolds.
-
Region 7
Male comes out of this one in my opinion
-
Region 11
I would like to know the same as Region 1. Who are the some of the best players? Scott County taking it again?
-
Need my softball fix
Any one wanting to speculate on next season? Front runners for state? All region players and etc.?? Need something to read.
-
Anyone want to weigh in on Top 2018s
might as well hear thoughts on this class as well......
-
Waaaaaaayyyy too early top 10
I have: 1. Scott County 2. Male 3. MNH 4.Woodford 5.Daviess 6.Bullet East/East Carter because of the pitchers not sure after that
-
Waaaaaaayyyy too early top 10
Just to have some conversation about softball, what is everyone's thoughts on a top 10 going into next year?
-
Kentucky high school softball in 2017?
The state is, unfortunately, held in Owensboro. I think the three teams who will have the best shot at winning it in 2017 are Madisonville, Male and Scott County. Welcome to Kentucky. There is a TON of talented girls in this state. I would have thought this thread would have gotten more action.
-
Scott County 9 McCracken County 7 (State Championship)
You don't have to buy it, just don't read it as you said. Simple fix.
-
Scott County 9 McCracken County 7 (State Championship)
Man, that was really well said RCC9. Thank you from a Scott Co. fan. I think the run McCracken made to get back us was AMAZING and shows the depth and talent of a great team. I think Madisonville showed why they were 2 or 3 in the polls every single week and has an outstanding team as well. I think Scott Co. got hot at the right time and had some incredible pitching from Sullivan and a solid defensive tourney, minus the first game with McCracken, and came out on top in this one and showed we are not so bad of a softball team either. I also think if you took those 3 teams and played them in a triangle you could get a different winner each time. Like any championship, most of the time, it just comes down to who got hot at the right time. And, as a fan of SC, we do take offense to the comments being made and I really hope none of our fine young ladies are reading the obvious disrespect made here by many. For those that are supporting SC it is very much appreciated by our fans and players. Thank you!
-
Link for the Sweet 16
This is the one I am rolling with as well. Possibly East Jess in there. But 3 of the 4 for sure. Good call
-
PGF Regional High School All-American.
is this just for seniors?
-
East Carter 2 Rowan County 0 (16th Region Championship)
very well put sir
-
East Carter 2 Rowan County 0 (16th Region Championship)
State tourney will be the gauge in my opinion. Gotta play the best to be the best. I have faced her before as well and I like the kid a lot.
-
11th Region........ what is going to happen in this one????
fun to look back and read this now. Especially the last thread with the way Kennedy Sullivan has pitched this year.
-
11th Region Championship
I guess all of the haters can stop on Scott County now?? They have been a good team all year and have played all of the top teams.
-
11th region showdown
All signs are pointed toward a championship game against Woodford Co. and Scott Co. That should be a great game and with the way the bleachers are set up, all fans sit together, it should make for an interesting couple of hours.
-
Simon Kenton 7 Walton Verona 3 (32 district championship)
totally agree with that statement about winning games determining a good coach. Completely!
-
Post Season Predictions
no, see the thread is called Post Season Predictions so that is posted. Why would I list a team that I don't think can do it? That is like saying South Carolina will win the mens national championship just I can go "out on a limb"