Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Waaaaaaayyyy too early top 10

Featured Replies

Just to have some conversation about softball, what is everyone's thoughts on a top 10 going into next year?

Dang I thought I was going to actually see some picks .. I dont know enough to even get a start .. East Carter top 5 . East Jess right there too.

I thought EJ lost half their team to graduation? I know they have a top notch pitcher and a couple nice pieces but I don't think they have much else. They'll be very young. Boyle should give them a serious run for the region.

 

I hope EC plays a tougher schedule. It will give everyone a better idea of what they have and prepare them for later in the year.

Just to have some conversation about softball, what is everyone's thoughts on a top 10 going into next year?

 

Who you got?

  • Author

I have:

 

1. Scott County

2. Male

3. MNH

4.Woodford

5.Daviess

6.Bullet East/East Carter because of the pitchers

 

not sure after that

East Jess returns star pitcher as well.

I don't see any problem with your picks except East Carter. There is no doubt that their pitcher is the real deal and that makes them a ranked team. But until they play a stronger schedule I just don't think I can rank them in the top ten. I think the top three are a toss up with Scott County being the favorite. McCracken County is still a top ten team also, they will just reload. Can't wait to watch it play out hope everyone is having a great off season.

1. Scott County

2. MNH

3. Woodford County

4. Male

5. Butler

6. Bullitt East

7. East Jessamine

8. McCracken

9. Ballard

10. Daviess

What does McCracken have in the circle? They lost 3 senior pitchers. That's got to be a question mark going into the season.

McCracken's pitching will drop off, there is no way to replace 3 seniors like they had. Even so they will not be weak. I don't know who is #1 or #2 but they return two juniors in Laken Largent and Lindsey Carroll. Like I said they just reload. There is little doubt that they will be a top ten team. Coach Hayden will play a strong schedule as always. They will be battle tested come tourney time.

I've heard East Carter is going to schedule up -- I hope so , IMO they have to be top ten , no way they should not get the recognition they earned last year in the tourney. They return the whole team , plus 2b Eden Mayo has grown into a star - signed to U of L to go along with the best pitcher in several states - Fouts . I look for this team to mature and be a very tough out . They were young last year and really untested - not so much this time around . They deserve to be somewhere near the top IMO.

I've heard East Carter is going to schedule up -- I hope so , IMO they have to be top ten , no way they should not get the recognition they earned last year in the tourney. They return the whole team , plus 2b Eden Mayo has grown into a star - signed to U of L to go along with the best pitcher in several states - Fouts . I look for this team to mature and be a very tough out . They were young last year and really untested - not so much this time around . They deserve to be somewhere near the top IMO.

 

 

They have Male and Scott County coming to them at the end of the season for a triangle...

 

They tried scheduling both Rockcastle and Estill County but couldn't get a date...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.