Waaaaaaayyyy too early top 10

SOFTBALLGUY10

I thought EJ lost half their team to graduation? I know they have a top notch pitcher and a couple nice pieces but I don't think they have much else. They'll be very young. Boyle should give them a serious run for the region.

I hope EC plays a tougher schedule. It will give everyone a better idea of what they have and prepare them for later in the year.

I don't see any problem with your picks except East Carter. There is no doubt that their pitcher is the real deal and that makes them a ranked team. But until they play a stronger schedule I just don't think I can rank them in the top ten. I think the top three are a toss up with Scott County being the favorite. McCracken County is still a top ten team also, they will just reload. Can't wait to watch it play out hope everyone is having a great off season.

McCracken's pitching will drop off, there is no way to replace 3 seniors like they had. Even so they will not be weak. I don't know who is #1 or #2 but they return two juniors in Laken Largent and Lindsey Carroll. Like I said they just reload. There is little doubt that they will be a top ten team. Coach Hayden will play a strong schedule as always. They will be battle tested come tourney time.

I've heard East Carter is going to schedule up -- I hope so , IMO they have to be top ten , no way they should not get the recognition they earned last year in the tourney. They return the whole team , plus 2b Eden Mayo has grown into a star - signed to U of L to go along with the best pitcher in several states - Fouts . I look for this team to mature and be a very tough out . They were young last year and really untested - not so much this time around . They deserve to be somewhere near the top IMO.

I've heard East Carter is going to schedule up -- I hope so , IMO they have to be top ten , no way they should not get the recognition they earned last year in the tourney. They return the whole team , plus 2b Eden Mayo has grown into a star - signed to U of L to go along with the best pitcher in several states - Fouts . I look for this team to mature and be a very tough out . They were young last year and really untested - not so much this time around . They deserve to be somewhere near the top IMO.

They have Male and Scott County coming to them at the end of the season for a triangle...

They tried scheduling both Rockcastle and Estill County but couldn't get a date...