Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need my softball fix

Featured Replies

Any one wanting to speculate on next season? Front runners for state? All region players and etc.?? Need something to read.

East Carter is going to represent Eastern Ky very well . They gained a ton of important experience by doing well at the state tourney last year and return near the entire team , they have a Alabama verbal ( P - Fouts ) and a U of L verbal ( 2b ?? ) on the squad . Thats big time. I've heard they scheduled up this year as well . Hopefully they bring a title to the eastern part of the state . I know they wont be a favorite but when you run Fouts out there in the circle it gives you a chance to beat anyone.

How bout some info on Travel teams outside of the Stunners and Sluggers ? Can Lexington area not put together a big time squad to compete with those two ?

East Carter schedule is online, doesn't look much better than last year. They only play 3 teams that I would say are elite and that's East Jessamine, Scott County and Male.

Not arguing but that be 3 more than last year ?? I was working on what I had read somewhere on line .

I would be surprised if anybody but Male or Scott County win State this year.

Love East Jess's P , big stick too.

EJ has several nice players, but they lost 5 or 6 seniors and I hear they will be pulling middle schoolers up to varsity this year. They should still be a good team especially with a top notch pitcher but I doubt they will be as strong as the last couple of years.

I started doing a NewCath preview, then it morphed into a 9th Region/NKY preview, and it always comes out on Jan 1st.

I started doing a NewCath preview, then it morphed into a 9th Region/NKY preview, and it always comes out on Jan 1st.

 

Im counting down the days for this to come out :)

Im counting down the days for this to come out :)

 

There will be no ranking of.....coaches with the biggest appetites. :lol2:

There will be no ranking of.....coaches with the biggest appetites. :lol2:

 

If you weren't such a great griller then I wouldn't eat all your burgers and dogs all summer....You enable me!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.