Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoopDreamsCoachQ

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoopDreamsCoachQ

  1. 1. Andrew Taylor - Corbin 2. Trevon Faulkner - Mercer County 3. Mickey Pearson - John Hardin 4. Steven Fitzgerald - Southwestern 5. JJ Reed - Paducah Tilghman 6. Ahmad Price - Fern Creek 7. Justin Mitchell - Henry Clay 8. Danny Butt - Southwestern 9. Trey Hill - PRP 10. Steven "Shorty" Cager - Hopkinsville
  2. I'm interested to know how good the Coomer kid is at Barren County. I've never seen him play.
  3. I'm not a big fan of his. I've seen him play several times and he's always jacking up 3s while rarely hitting. And I've watched him at HS and AAU levels. I prefer Cager. He affects the game more with the way he pushes the tempo and how he can lock up defensively.
  4. Since all of today's discussion is centered on 2018 players Steven Fitzgerald and Trevon Faulkner, I propose we rank them. So post your top 10 2018 kids in the state of Kentucky. Rank them however you wish. I'm ranking mine based on high school production and college potential. I'll start: 1. Andrew Taylor 2. Trevon Faulkner 3. Mickey Pearson 4. Steven Fitzgerald 5. JJ Reed 6. Ahmad Price 7. Justin Mitchell 8. Danny Butt 9. Trey Hill 10. Steven "Shorty" Cager
  5. Cooper was only near Lexington twice and I couldn't make either game. Unless they come near Lexington or make state I probably won't be seeing them.
  6. To answer your question, he has no offers. Which is crazy to me. But it seems he hasn't gotten much national exposure prior to this weekend.
  7. From looking at picture on Twitter: Mason Blair - Johnson Central Tay Hollingsworth - Dunbar Dontell Brown - Dunbar Bryson Asher - North Laurel Jared Osborne - Bullitt East Treyce Spurlock - Harlan County Timmy Dalton - Lawrence County 3 kids I don't know.
  8. Manimal isn't very good. They have a combined record of 2-6 (and another win via forfeit) through 2 Gauntlet stops. And that's playing in the Silver division of the Adidas Gauntlet. For comparison, the Louisville Magic went 4-0 with 4 blowout wins in the silver division before moving up to the Gold. Matts is the best team that played at state. Period.
  9. Trevon Faulkner would never let his team lose by 55. 92-37 is one of the most lopsided scores I've ever seen, AAU or otherwise.
  10. Glad to see Travelers have a good weekend. Always nice to have Kentucky well represented
  11. Not well attended. Magic, Hoop Dreams and Travelers 16u all out of town.
  12. Can he do anything other than shoot? I've only ever seen him be a spot up shooter.
  13. Saw that Manimal is playing AAU State
  14. He's the only kid from Kentucky invited to the prestigious NBA Top 100 camp
  15. I've been told Ramon Mercado, who recently transferred to Knott County then back to Cordia is now back home in New York. Read into that what you will about kids staying or going
  16. I had heard he was junior college bound.
  17. I was told by a very good source that he is headed to a D1 school.
  18. If he does, they'll want to rescind that King of the Bluegrass invite.....
  19. Would be 5 schools in 4 years wherever he lands.
  20. If @theguru will sponsor the BGP Academy we can probably make that happen.
  21. Not a fan of his at all. Think he is Mason Blair with even worse shot selection.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.