Everything posted by polarbear98
-
Pendleton County 89 Mason County 67
That’s a better question for @sumoroyal I honestly don’t know
-
Pendleton County 89 Mason County 67
That’s true. But Mason never had control of the game. Even early on when it was back and forth it just looked like Mason never tried to seize control. They would catch up and the PC would go on a big run. The fouls didn’t help any. Not sure after seeing the video what brought on the T for Perkins. Must have said something that the ref heard. The T on Lofton too his energy completely out of the game IMO. And when Dunaway drew his 4th foul you could just see the fight zapped Friday m Mason.
-
Pendleton County 89 Mason County 67
Apparently the ole home court advantage didn’t amount to :poop: in this one :idunno:
-
Pendleton County 89 Mason County 67
Walsh had the hot hand for PC From 3. For Mason Dunaway had 22 and 6 Stewart had 20 and 6 Perkins had 5 and 4 That’s all I can remember from wftm post game report
-
Pendleton County/Mason County updates
Allen with 46 points and 17 rebounds that’s PS4 numbers :eek:
-
Pendleton County/Mason County updates
PB98 out. PC is as advertised and definitely in the hunt for the region.
-
Pendleton County/Mason County updates
Back to back missed dunks for Mason :eek:
-
Pendleton County/Mason County predictions
Upper deck PC side mid court
-
Pendleton County/Mason County updates
One was jawing a player after a block I would guess and the other was arguing a foul with a ref
-
Pendleton County/Mason County updates
25-19 after 1 PC leads Perkins and Lofton both recipients of technical fouls in the first quarter for Mason.
-
Pendleton County/Mason County predictions
Where ya sitting??
-
Paris vs George Rogers Clark predictions
Paris by 5 The Hounds look to rebound from a sub-par performance against Campbell Tuesday night.
-
Campbell County at Paris updates
Wow.
-
Mason County at Bracken County Updates
Keep it up Bears!!
-
Campbell County at Paris updates
Damnit :eek:looks like we know who the clear cut number 1 in the region is. Didn’t expect this big of margin
-
George Rogers Clark vs Wodford County predictions
Shoot I do well to keep up with the 10th. Let alone any other region :lol2:
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Week in Review 12-10-17
Don’t shoot the messenger pal. :thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark vs Wodford County predictions
That’s about all I know about them as well. I picked them because I they have the better record. Granted I don’t know how strong their schedule is, but I do know GRC has not impressed so far this season. So therefore I’ll go with the undefeated team in this one.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Wodford County predictions
Woodford by 10.
-
#17 Campbell County at Paris 12/12/17 predictions
Paris in a good ole goodin Paris 68 Campbell 66
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Week in Review 12-10-17
They claim it’s a coaches poll. :lol2:
-
GRC hyped up too much too soon
There was a ton of preseason hype for this team for many reasons!! But to stay within the BGP rules policy I will just have to leave it at that.
-
KHSAA rules question
Yes
-
Bluegrasspreps.com Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest - Week 3
7 Ashland 5 Powell 3 Pikeville 2 Breathitt 1 North Laurel TB North Laurel
-
Bluegrasspreps.com Lexington/Central KY Regional Contest Week 3
7 Montgomery 5 LCA 3 Anderson 2 Mercer 1 Lincoln TB Anderson