Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#17 Campbell County at Paris 12/12/17 predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Campbell County
      67%
    • Paris
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts?

  • Author

The hounds can win this but they will need a nearly perfect game

Hounds going to pour a bottle of Redwine on the Camels in Paris.

Paris in a good ole goodin

 

Paris 68

Campbell 66

Edited by polarbear98

Hounds going to pour a bottle of Redwine on the Camels in Paris.

 

I see what you did there :clap:

  • Author

Can Campbell handle the defensive pressure of Paris and are they capable of stopping Eric Johnson?

Can Campbell handle the defensive pressure of Paris and are they capable of stopping Eric Johnson?

 

Yes, and Yes

If Paris doesn't realize Camels are battle tested, they will be grossly mistaken.

  • Author
If Paris doesn't realize Camels are battle tested, they will be grossly mistaken.

 

I’m sure they do. I know a few of the players went and watched them play grc so they know what they’re going up against

I’m sure they do. I know a few of the players went and watched them play grc so they know what they’re going up against

 

I talked to them on the way in and asking them if they were scouting. :lol2: Hope someone will give updates if this game.

  • Author
I talked to them on the way in and asking them if they were scouting. :lol2: Hope someone will give updates if this game.

 

I’ll be there to give updates. Though I’m not sure how often I’ll be posting since I tend to get too involved in cheering and forget about my phone lol I can do quarterly updates for sure

I think if the Camels can put 2 halves of basketball together like they did the second half of the GRC game then I say they win by 15+ if not it will be a struggle and it will be anyone's game. When this Camels team plays as a unit they look like a well oiled machine and will be very hard to beat.

  • Author
I think if the Camels can put 2 halves of basketball together like they did the second half of the GRC game then I say they win by 15+ if not it will be a struggle and it will be anyone's game. When this Camels team plays as a unit they look like a well oiled machine and will be very hard to beat.

 

The same can be said of Paris. They’re a completely different team from last year but they play just as good. Hopefully it’ll be a packed house

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.