Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigTuna6

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigTuna6

  1. I was living in Paris and was a sub at Paris while these kids were in 8th grade while my wife taught them. Great having a connection to both schools but Go Panthers!!
  2. Congrats to Coopers coaching staff and players! These games have always been close (minus the first couple years at Cooper) and this one proved no different! Keep blocking the outside noise by people who don’t trust the process and you’ll continue to improve!
  3. I’m not surprised by this. Beechwood has played a gauntlet of a schedule. Ludlow has had an easier schedule and it’s showing. Teams that play up are better prepared. I believe future coach stated in the prediction thread that this would be a factor.
  4. This should be a running clock before half.
  5. Beechwood doing exactly what I thought. Attacking the perimeter and singling out DBs.
  6. I expect Beechwood to attack the perimeter on offense. Stretch plays running (Ludlow has struggled keeping contain this year), and attack the DBs for Ludlow who have gotten lost in coverage. Defensively Beechwood won’t have to stop Blackburn, they’ll just have to contain him. He’s not a bad QB but he’s more of a thrower than a passer. The kid does have a cannon for an arm though. Ludlow needs to get ahead early and build confidence. Break the mental game that they are playing Beechwood and they can’t win. Anyone can win on any given night, just do your job! I’ll be in attendance and hopefully I’ll get to say hi to my old friend Coach Burnett.
  7. Side note-very impressed with how this team is mentally. This is a well prepared, disciplined team for the most part.
  8. As much as I would love it, no. Beechwood will be able to take away the three headed running monster that Ludlow has and will force them to win throwing. I still see Beechwood as a completely different level than Ludlow, but man I hope the Panthers prove me wrong!
  9. A lot of fans questioning the refs. From what I’ve seen, this game has been officiated very well. Good job by the crew.
  10. 2 pt. no good. 33-28 Ludlow with 6:05 left in game.
  11. Williamsburg is wore down. Players struggling to keep up with the Panthers run game.
  12. Wow. What a turn. This is a great game.
  13. I haven’t seen a Ludlow team with this confidence since Borchers had Beechwood down at half one year.
  14. Ludlow returns opening kick for TD. Extra point is good. 27-14 Ludlow.
  15. Ludlow has dominated in every area except the red zone.
  16. Stratton scores. 14-14 1:29 left.
  17. I completely stand by my comment last week on Blackburn. Kid is a stud.
  18. Big pass play for Williamsburg. That was a strike.
  19. Another missed red zone opportunity. Two WRs in same spot, one Ludlow receiver knocks the ball away from the other.
  20. This game could easily be 21-6 Ludlow. 2 missed red zone opportunities.
  21. I'm taking Ludlow in the upset. 26-21
  22. After seeing Blackburn tonight for the first time, the kid is the real deal. He could start for most schools in NKY at RB. Congrats to the Panthers on the win!
  23. Good to see you're coming around! Go Jags!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.