Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TGS2012

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TGS2012

  1. I go to watch a high school basketball game, I don't pay attention to the PA delivery style.
  2. I saw Fleming this summer and Williams played at Rowan. Rowan beat Fleming and Menifee. Fleming beat Menifee. Menifee beat Ashland and Lee. Nearly all the games were competitive. I think Fleming will be competitive with Williams, without him would be difficult but they have some good young talent.
  3. I don't think I could agree anymore with what you said. I am in the same position. I find it laughable when I hear people say the little schools play a weak schedule. I play 6 District games where one team is twice the student population and the other two are three times as big. When did these big schools ever have to compete with schools three times their size? I'll be at the Sweet Sixteen every year and I'll be rooting for any small school. I like an underdog.
  4. I think what he is trying to say is he would root for them if the kid was from Camargo not Chicago, just saying.
  5. I think Fleming will lose their legs late, Ashland in a close one.
  6. It is a T and had it called on us in All A finals. The ref told him to change it and our player had an undershirt.When he pulled it the T was called.
  7. Menifee didn't have their leading returning scorer from last season. 6-5 Jr. Thomas Chaney, he is out with an ankle injury.
  8. I think you left out Bath, Menifee, and Morgan.
  9. Menifee brings everyone back except Swartz. Fr It was only a 4 win season but came within an eyelash of knocking off Rowan in the district.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.