Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RuSerious

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RuSerious

  1. I heard interviews were this upcoming week! Seems they need to get this done for the sake of the program!
  2. What exactly is the top scholarship?
  3. So is the same thing going on w/girls basketball as the boys program?
  4. Not sure the PAC-10 would be a good fit for Mr. Euton!
  5. TubbyCat you did it again, you hit the nail on the head. They need to run some kind of offense. I know he can run the open post but does he undestand why it's called the open post. One more thing, I wouldn't press when you only have three ball players on your team. Come on, I know someone saw the Class A finals.
  6. What a change of events here in Bracken County. Bracken passes on Hinson, don't even give the guy a interview. Guess who is there to reap the benefits Coach Kelsch and those Augusta Panthers. Did Bracken mess up or what, now they have in their county 3 head coaches. Augusta has 2 head varsity boys basketball coaches and Bracken has a coach with no varsity boys experience, but a heck of a head varsity girls softball coach. Great job Bracken let's see how this pans out for you guys.
  7. Jon Roberts Derrick Bach Brian Kirk Shooty Staggs Chris Mofford Jeremy Hardimon There is probably more than this I just can't think right now.
  8. Could someone help me with these rumors I'm hearing about St. Pat not paying the coaches position.......
  9. Coach Kelsch put's more kid's in college then anyone in the 10th Region in the last 15 years. RESPECT
  10. All I can do is hope he get's the job it opens so many doors for the kid's in this area. So yea I'm super excited and if they do make a good decision based on what these coaches bring to the table in the end everyone will be happy.
  11. All Blue he is ready to commit to this program and this community, just come over and enjoy the ride it's coming. I hope you give this a chance, I promise you won't be upset.
  12. Right you are friend I could'nt have said it better. Fact # 1 Patrick kelsch still plays and still get's his. Fact# 2 Patrick Kelsch always had post game it has just gotten better with time. Fact # 3 when you come from a shooting family let's see the great Bill, Robin, Patrick, Todd, Ryan it's like riding a bike batman and robin except these people I just mentioned Pick the ball up rather than the bike. That is a fact
  13. Let's talk about this 1 on 1 game real quick. Kelsch can out shoot hinson and the quicknest means nothing b/c Patrick will take him in the paint and game over.:dancingpa
  14. This is no rumor all in, coach miles is wanting to come to a small school with talent and build something special. So if you know anyone who is doubting this just tell them to get on here and ask me questions I would be happy to answer and get this program back on track.
  15. There is a guy in Hopkinsville willing to move his family to this area and be apart of something special. All these guys that we are talking about is making no sense to me. If you care about Bracken Co. schools and the kids in this county then we have to [put our personal feelings aside and get behind coach miles. He is the difference maker guys not only will people fear are teams but also they will envy our class, and other schools and kids could only wish someone like coach miles came along to help them with bball and life. This is are chance guys lets not pass this up.
  16. What is better then a bunch of old ball players and alumni trying to figure out the next ball coach. Im excited what about you? I have a idea let's have a shoot out for the coaches position. Persinger and Hinson deffinetely don't want Patrick Kelsch in that he was a shooter from way back. 7 behind the high school my money is on the Kelsch kid from Augusta.
  17. Very well spoken you old basketball coach........ I would also like to say TubbyCat is a silly billy......
  18. The reason Coach Miles wants to come is simple. He knows there is talent here in this county, and he want's to build something that this area can be proud of.
  19. Let's talk about this mystery coach from Hopkinsville. The man is Jeremy Miles he has a wife who played D1 has a a son and he is a great friend and mentor. Why would we go with a Persinger or a Hinson I respect them both and there family ties in this area, but this is way bigger then all that. Coach Miles can give r children a way out to further there education for free. We really need to think this through. Lets talk about if he is a water boy or not.1 Pikeville College year before he came worst in conference, his first year final four team won regular season and conference tournament titles. 2. Juco in Hutchison Kansas not sure on record but go look it up, promise it will be unbelievable. 3. Last stop UHA not only winning class a state which we are, won a district and regional tournament. Is this not enough, are we going to continue to leave are kids with no chance of success. And as far as the CATS testing I agree it is important that's why I want to leave you with this. Coach Miles has been a middle school teacher for the last two years, and in those two years he has been voted best teacher by the parents and students. HE CARES!!!! Let's do this BRACKEN COUNTY, let's give are kids a chance...
  20. Neither one of these coaches will put Bracken Co. any closer to being sucessful for the duration of the program. They are both very limited in there knowledge of the game. I like Jason Hinson and his passion but he would make a great assistant at best. As far as Persinger if you allow that guy to get the job the program steps back 10 years. I dont care what he has done in girls softball, he's coaching girl's softball it's no where close to boys varsity tennis better yet basketball. Bracken Co. needs to be very careful with this hire b/c im telling you kids will leave.
  21. I just want to say I'm new to this forum but I know some information that might open your eyes up. There are a couple different ways LCC can go and I'm thinking they're going to try and get one of these former college coaches lingering around Kentucky.
  22. Just a little FYI guys, rumor has it if the Persinger guy get's the job there will be kids leaving. Coach Kelsch in Augusta has already been contacted by not one but four of the parents. Lets hope Persinger get's the job atleast Coach Kelsch sends kids to the next level.
  23. Well please let us all know who will be the next coach at Bracken Co.. If it's not the Kelsch guy from AUGUSTA then who will it be.
  24. If you are talking about Mason Co. well of course kids are going there now. The parents that send there kids to Mason are sending them to be sucessful like I talked about earlier. Again if you had kids and they where good you send them somewhere to be great not ok.
  25. The reason that these kids transfer to Bracken is unknown, I can't give you those answers. I can tell you that Bracken Co. would have not won anything if it wasn't for these transfers. Someone please tell me what Bracken Co. team was good that did'nt have kids from different schools.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.