Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ram Fan04

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ram Fan04

  1. Where can you look to see what players made th EKC team? And who is on the voting committee? Cody is a 3 year starter, and if he continues his play he should be All District/All Area teams. But I'm sure he's not even concerned with it. He's more focused on Campbellsville and getting another week in the playoffs:thumb:
  2. I was thinking the same thing!!:idunno:
  3. I just heard school will be letting out at 1:00 friday as well.
  4. :lol: That sounds like a plan to me!!!
  5. That means he beat me his first year:ohbrother:
  6. What year did Coach Rains come to LCA? If I had to guess I would say 2005?
  7. Fairview/LCA. Althought I think the outcome will be the same. I hope Fairview pulls the upset!
  8. You have to stand at LCA there is really no reason to even attempt to sit in those bleachers.
  9. I'm hoping to make it to this game! Although it will be sunrise before the Raceland fans get home. With both teams running the spread offense this will be a long game. Accompanied by almost 4 hours on the road. We need to get there early and have some time to get up walkaround and get loose. Is this game a 7:30 ball game? When we used to travel to Berea our games sometimes started at 8:00 due to bieng a further trip. The keys to this game will be who can get the most pressure on the QB. Interceptions will be a big factor in this game as well. Each QB needs to be able to have a short memory and forget the previous series when the INTs occur. Raceland should have the two linebackers/runningbacks that were missed in the Lynn Camp game. I think we only ran the ball around 8 times this past friday without them. And a couple of those were the victory snap QB kneels. Rams need to establish some sort of running offense to compliment the passing game and pull the pressure off of Farley. I'm anxious to see what kind of defensive schemes each team dials up to get pressure. A big advantage in running the spread offense is knowing how to stop it too. Each team has had a chance to look at what other teams have done to attempt to stop it. I'd say the coaches and team were watching Campbellsville all last week as well as Lynn Camp:sssh:.
  10. On that first Kickoff several a couple of our guys got laid out. Right then we all knew it was going to be a physical game. I was really hoping none of the players lost their cool and got tossed from the game.
  11. :lol: Never thought if that. The beefers was one of the best races in track!
  12. Patrick Craft also did back in 2002. Along with Eric woods in 2003 against Beechwood.
  13. I'm still trying to figure out how we managed to get a delay of game coming on the field after a timeout:idunno:
  14. Great job Rams! Congratulations to CODY GRANT on his first ever touchdown!! He even broke a tackle to make it into the endzone!
  15. They were very close to scoring. They were around the 30 going in. I'm not sure who picked the pass for Raceland.
  16. Raceland should just kneel here and win 19-13.
  17. Raceland picks the pass with 20 seconds remaining!!
  18. Tyrone scored for LC about a 30 yard run
  19. Lc has the ball on the rams 42 2:40 to go in the game still 19-13 rams
  20. Campbellsville was up 40-0 at the half.
  21. LC scored extra point no good. 19-13 5:24 to go in the game.
  22. End of the third score still the same.
  23. LC drove the field and scored. All sparked by long run from Steele down to around the 20. 19-7 Raceland. 5:27 to go in the third.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.