Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

30 pointer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 30 pointer

  1. I have often thought that a player should get an extra foul if there is an overtime period. The coach gets an extra timeout.
  2. Can a high school coach/volunter coach that sat on the varsity bench coach some freshman players who seen varsity playing time?
  3. :dancingpaVery nice win on the road for the lady pats
  4. Congrats to both teams! I was very impressed with the coach of the Pandas. She really knows how to keep her kids focused and gets them ready to play.
  5. It looked as though the lady pats got tired. maybe due to the Catholic game. I also think the pats will be back they just have to make a few adjustments and get into basketball shape
  6. It is almost impossible to beat a team like rock when you dont play as ateam. I dont think we made them move all nite. Hammonds was just sitting back measuring us up. The dribble drive will work better when they realize you don't have to shoot it everytime you get in the paint.we have one of the best shooters in the region and you can only find her 5 or6 shots. Rock has the best player in the region and they didnt try and just beat us with just her they used a team effort. Congrats lady rockets on a nice win. Lady pats you have some work to do. Was a great atmosphere for a girls game this early in the season.
  7. I think that Lincoln Co. may have one more in Nikki Bustle probably the best shooter in the 12th region
  8. My bad Ram I don't post very much.
  9. I think Mercer more so than Casey.
  10. I think you will see that these girls will be on a mission. Along with the coaching staff. a few of the girls have been working since the loss in the region finals.
  11. I don't understand the rankings at all. I watched lincoln co. beat them on there own floor. Then I watched casey co. whipp them at home. Megan Pitman used the Hammond girl like a borrowed mule.
  12. I hope that you are right. Those girls were put together at age 9 with just that in mind. I believe that aau is the strength of any program.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.