Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 72 Boyle County 33

Featured Replies

The Lady Pats look really strong tonight were lead in scoring by Upchurch with 22 followed by Bustle with 16 and Henderson with 8.

The Lady Pats with a very big out of region game against Elizabethtown on monday night played a very good ball game tonight.

That seems more like it. I wasn't overly impressed with them last week against Garrard, but I knew that wasn't their best effort. Lincoln County is part of the three-headed monter in the 12th Region, along with Casey County and Rockcastle County. They'll be hard to beat in March.

LC gets in offensive droughts at times. But they always bring it defense.

I look for them to suprise everyone and come out of the 12th, it is not going to be easy but don't be suprised if they end up in BG.

I look for them to suprise everyone and come out of the 12th, it is not going to be easy but don't be suprised if they end up in BG.

 

I hope that you are right. Those girls were put together at age 9 with just that in mind. I believe that aau is the strength of any program.

I think Lincoln will win the 12th. They looked awesome against Boyle.

Haven't seen Lincoln.

 

Are they good enough to beat Elizabethtown?

 

We will find out tonight as they play in Stanford.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.