Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County 63 Lincoln County 47

Featured Replies

Rockcastle Co. 63

Lincoln Co. 47

 

Rockcastle Co. 18 12 14 19 = 63

Lincoln Co. 14 12 03 18 = 47

 

Rockcastle Co. (2-0) -- Hammond 19, Alexander 26, Abney 2, Burton 6, Lawrence 10

 

Lincoln Co. (2-1) -- Bustle 14, Upchurch 11, Smith 7, Fox 8, Colman 6, Saylor 1

 

 

I'd have loved to have seen this matchuo at The Rock.

 

Looks like Army recruit Jackie Alexander went crazy as she poured in 26 points (not sure if this is a career high but I assume its close).

  • Author

You are correct. I guess I got too excited last night when I saw the score and didn;t realize I had the wrong location. My bad.....but still a big win earely in the season for the Lady Rockets.

Interesting. I look forward to getting a look at Rockcastle against Green Co. later on today.

Schocking score, I figured these two would be more even. Rock controlled this game in Stanford.

It is almost impossible to beat a team like rock when you dont play as ateam. I dont think we made them move all nite. Hammonds was just sitting back measuring us up. The dribble drive will work better when they realize you don't have to shoot it everytime you get in the paint.we have one of the best shooters in the region and you can only find her 5 or6 shots. Rock has the best player in the region and they didnt try and just beat us with just her they used a team effort. Congrats lady rockets on a nice win. Lady pats you have some work to do. Was a great atmosphere for a girls game this early in the season.

It looked as though the lady pats got tired. maybe due to the Catholic game. I also think the pats will be back they just have to make a few adjustments and get into basketball shape

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.