Rockcastle Ranking

Since there are only a couple points difference in the first 20-25 teams I would think whoever has a good night can just about beat anybody else on any given night. I don't think their is a team like Butler or Sacred Heart or Lex Cath have been having the last 5-6 years. I would say their are 5 or 6 teams with a realistic chance to win the 12th region with Casey and Lincoln as the favorites. This region is much, much stronger than it was a couple years ago and whoever wins should have a chance to make some noise in Bowling Green!!

I agree with you all. Wayne county is certainly capable of winning the 12th. Southwestern is already planning on winning it. And many, like some of you, think Lincoln and Casey are better than #2 Rockcastle. The 12th should be a real exciting tourney. This year it may be the best of the 16 for excitement. Hopefully the winner can represent the 12th well at Bowling Green.

Rockcastle defiantly has one of the best coaches in the state of Kentucky. That is why they are good each and every year and in years to come. They should beat Wayne County on their home court tomorrow night. As for the Hammonds girl, she can hold her own against any player in the state. They have plenty of talent. They will be in the sweet sixteen and will do some damage there also.