Everything posted by airjordan23
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Alright let's get back to talking about the game guys.
-
D1 Players in KY
I've also seen this young man play, but I'd say that Shover, Riley, Bryan, Giwa, and Pangallo are all ahead of him.
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
All runs were earned?
-
Cov Cath 6 Dixie 3
Okay thank you.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
I will quit talking about your son but it's a good thing Ryle list their rosters on their website lol.
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
Then maybe my perspective on the kid was wrong.
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
I didn't attend the game so when I heard you say he gave up 3 runs I thought they would be earned.
-
Top players in the 9th next season (08/09)
I'm just saying, watch for an upset.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
I think it's raining by the way........
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
So he skipped college?
-
Newport / St. Henry Predictions
Who pitched?
-
D1 Players in KY
I don't think he is even a top 5 point guard in his region.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Well said coop. I believe Beechwood had to schedule them due to their D-III conference. Beechwood would much prefer to play the high caliber teams like Ryle and Cov Cath but don't want to give away everything before the regionals. Beechwood has been boosting their schedules lately for games that get cancelled and trying to find other teams that want to play. And does anyone know when the game will be made up?
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
That's good to hear where is he going to college?
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
I understand that nothing about him stands out but he held Beechwood to one hit and has looked very solid in his two appearances. So I would have to say he's a little better than average because the Tigers can hit the ball very well.
-
D1 Players in KY
I never said that it was easy, but when I hear a head coach say something about two players, its obvivous their good enough.
-
Beechwood/Ryle Predictions
Took you a while. Why the long wait? Haha
-
D1 Players in KY
How would he go D1 if he is a role player? :confused:
-
Shelby Co. 4 Mercer Co. 2
How are the Rockets doing this year?
-
Top Teams in 08/09
Thats a lot to replace!
-
Campbell Co. 5 Conner 4
Maybe he is not as good as everyone thought... But I'm not sure.
-
If we had classes who would be state champs?
The person who started the thread.:thumb:
-
D1 Players in KY
Rico Johnson will be I think.
-
Hopkinsville 5 Henderson County 3
Beechwood and Henderson Co. will meet up this weekend right?
-
Beechwood 8 South Oldham 6 (9 Innings)
He's one of the aces so that run per inning won't happen again but that offense can hit.:dancingpa