Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

twenty per

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by twenty per

  1. williamstown had the prom on saturday played tha game with 3 varsity players and the rest were middle schoolers.
  2. It seemed to me that Shelton was on the perimeter more than in the post. Once he got in there though he basically had his way. just curious why they didn't take advantage of that.
  3. Kinda off topic but can anyone give me Cooper's record? I've seen them on the winnig side a few times and it just sparked my interest.
  4. I personally liked to use a donut or heavy bat just to loosen up muscles a little. Never took an actual swing with one that I can remember
  5. What?!! No Cornbread in the 8th?! That's preposterous!!!
  6. Sorry. Meant 3000+ but I couldn't control my fat fingers.
  7. Arnie Risen and Fred Hale from Williamstown. Hale scored something like 4000+ points and Risen went to the NBA HOF with Larry Bird. Didn't get to see either of them play unfortunately.
  8. Really good game. Glad I made the trip up there. On a side note, about the technical foul, I didn't really get it. I'm fairly confident whichever player it was for Williamstown was attempting to block the shot when he smacked the backboard. I could be wrong though. Can someone else who was at the game help me out on this call and why it was made? Other than that though the officials did a pretty decent job though.
  9. I will take SK in a close game. Free Throws will be a big part of this game. SK 61 GC 56
  10. No not a blow out Walton plays to hard for that to happen. Maybe Williamstown by 10
  11. I will take Williamstown in a close game only because its at Walton and Williamstown has two kids with injuries. Vice and white both have ankle injuries they suffered during the last game.
  12. Who do you think will win this game?
  13. Ooh. I expected this one to be a little closer than this. Any stats?
  14. Grant County must have not played very well. I watched Ludlow play Carroll Co. in a scrimmage and Carroll Co. beat Ludlow by 40 pts. I felt like Grant should have won this game by 20+.
  15. I liked playing at Richmond Model. It was a fun little gym to play in. And I couldn't help but to wonder what the atmosphere would be like if they had a pep band in there that could peel the paint off the walls. I'm not sure what region that is but it's definately my pick for that region.
  16. I'm not sure it will be called a surprise this year. I'm pretty sure all five of their starters (maybe just four, can't really remember last season, have started for the last three or four years. I honestly believe this is a legit team this year and depending on their schedule, which I haven't seen, they should win about 15 or 16 and make a run in the A just like last year
  17. Anyone have any information on this game other than the Final score?
  18. If Williamstown can Rebound with Owen they can play with them. Owen County has a big size advantage on Williamstown.
  19. Who do you like in this game Saturday night?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.