Everything posted by twenty per
-
Walton Verona 15 Williamstown 0 (5 innings)
williamstown had the prom on saturday played tha game with 3 varsity players and the rest were middle schoolers.
-
Owen County 44 Williamstown 40
It seemed to me that Shelton was on the perimeter more than in the post. Once he got in there though he basically had his way. just curious why they didn't take advantage of that.
-
Cooper 10 Ludlow 8
Kinda off topic but can anyone give me Cooper's record? I've seen them on the winnig side a few times and it just sparked my interest.
-
“Doughnut” on bat while on deck
I personally liked to use a donut or heavy bat just to loosen up muscles a little. Never took an actual swing with one that I can remember
-
Officials for the state tourney
What?!! No Cornbread in the 8th?! That's preposterous!!!
-
Who was the best Player from your High school ever???
Sorry. Meant 3000+ but I couldn't control my fat fingers.
-
Who was the best Player from your High school ever???
Arnie Risen and Fred Hale from Williamstown. Hale scored something like 4000+ points and Risen went to the NBA HOF with Larry Bird. Didn't get to see either of them play unfortunately.
-
Williamstown @ Simon Kenton Dec 16th
Who will win this one?
-
Lexington Sayre @ Williamstown on Dec 13th
Williamstown 70 Lexington Sayre 63 Final
-
Walton-Verona 66 Williamstown 56
Really good game. Glad I made the trip up there. On a side note, about the technical foul, I didn't really get it. I'm fairly confident whichever player it was for Williamstown was attempting to block the shot when he smacked the backboard. I could be wrong though. Can someone else who was at the game help me out on this call and why it was made? Other than that though the officials did a pretty decent job though.
-
Simon Kenton @ Grant Co. (12/12)
I will take SK in a close game. Free Throws will be a big part of this game. SK 61 GC 56
-
Williamstown @ Walton Verona on Dec 12th
No not a blow out Walton plays to hard for that to happen. Maybe Williamstown by 10
-
Williamstown @ Walton Verona on Dec 12th
I will take Williamstown in a close game only because its at Walton and Williamstown has two kids with injuries. Vice and white both have ankle injuries they suffered during the last game.
-
Williamstown @ Walton Verona on Dec 12th
Who do you like in this game?
-
Williamstown @ Bellevue Monday Dec 8th
Williamstown by 20+
-
Williamstown @ Bellevue Monday Dec 8th
Who do you think will win this game?
-
Owen Co. 73 Williamstown 49
Ooh. I expected this one to be a little closer than this. Any stats?
-
Grant Co. 61 Ludlow 59
Grant County must have not played very well. I watched Ludlow play Carroll Co. in a scrimmage and Carroll Co. beat Ludlow by 40 pts. I felt like Grant should have won this game by 20+.
-
Favorite Gym in your Region
I liked playing at Richmond Model. It was a fun little gym to play in. And I couldn't help but to wonder what the atmosphere would be like if they had a pep band in there that could peel the paint off the walls. I'm not sure what region that is but it's definately my pick for that region.
-
Trimble Co. vs Gallatin Co. predictions
I will take Trimble by 5.
-
Williamstown 64 West Jessamine 43
I'm not sure it will be called a surprise this year. I'm pretty sure all five of their starters (maybe just four, can't really remember last season, have started for the last three or four years. I honestly believe this is a legit team this year and depending on their schedule, which I haven't seen, they should win about 15 or 16 and make a run in the A just like last year
-
Trimble Co 67 Carroll Co 57
Anyone have any information on this game other than the Final score?
-
Williamstown V.S. Owen Co. @ WHS on Dec 6th
If Williamstown can Rebound with Owen they can play with them. Owen County has a big size advantage on Williamstown.
-
Grant Co. @ Ludlow Predictions 12/05
Grant Co. will win this game by 20+
-
Williamstown V.S. Owen Co. @ WHS on Dec 6th
Who do you like in this game Saturday night?