Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KYHOOP

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KYHOOP

  1. Not for sure but I do remember that 8th grader from last year and she is really good. How is Wayne doing this year as far as record? Here are some teams that they have both played : Southwestern Casey 68- SW 52 W Pulaski Co. Casey 59- PC 38 W Rockcastle Casey 66- RC 52 W Wayne 43 -PC 46 L Wayne 56 SW 45 W Wayne 54 RC 44 W I think this would be a great game in the region but Lincoln co is doing good this year to and rockcastle has a very nice team.
  2. I would have to agree 100% with you. Lincoln Co has shown that they have 3 players that coud score 30 points or better at anytime.
  3. I was thinking the same thing. Ive been there before and if it aint mountain i dont know what is.
  4. Yeah Casey County was a young team with no Seniors, with a 7th grader playing 24 plus mins a game.
  5. Lincoln Co has a kid that should be on the list. Noah Keeton #5 just ask Madison Central
  6. Noah Keeton for Lincoln and Aaron Watts is going to be a shot out but Noah and PATS win by 12 or more on the road next week
  7. #5 Noah Keeton He is good enough to go D-1, I think Kentucky should give him a look and see if he could fit in with what Billy G is doing at UK. Home cooking was not the case b/c Keeton hit about 6 three on them and MC got a lot of calls to. I said they would win by 11 but i take 16. I'll go on a limb and say PATS 73 RAIDERS 59 next week.
  8. First game I seen Casey play was last night. They have an 8th grader that scored 20 points and had over 10 boards. I dont see anyone in the 12 region that could stop her for the whole game. Lincoln Co girls are really good this year but are young in key spots.
  9. Stoney from Garrard would be a good hire. Plus the youth program at Lincoln is there and really good, just need a HC to take over and give 100%. Stoney would be a great fit for the PATS. 1. Clay C. 2. Steve S. get back with some more names later
  10. I say Lincoln County will repeat had Champs.
  11. Is Casey Co Lady Rebs really that strong and can this team go to state?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.