Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many D-1 players

Featured Replies

How many seniors are considered D-1 players this year?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The signing period, is nearing and will offer a better idea, once back in. It's truly hard to define "considered", as many my opt for DII or other Divisions, but received interest and strong evaluation, from many D1 schools.

 

If you're looking for solely commitments, after the signing period will be better. If consideration, means "D1's are interested", then this may be a much larger number and surprising to many.

 

Not just in upper class, but several underclassmen as well.

Shelvin Mack, Darius Miller, Scotty Hopson, Aaron Morris, Taylor Stewart, and I believe Michael Sparks are a few who are D-1 players or probably will be off the top of my head.

  • Author
Shelvin Mack, Darius Miller, Scotty Hopson, Aaron Morris, Taylor Stewart, and I believe Michael Sparks are a few who are D-1 players or probably will be off the top of my head.

 

are any of these players considering KY schools?

are any of these players considering KY schools?

 

Miller is a UK signee, Mack is verbaled to Butler, Hopson is up in the air. Not sure about Morris, but I think Stwart is going to Air Force or Vandy...??? Someone help me on this one I get him and Smart confused??

Jon Hood from Madsonville is getting alot of national attention being ranked in the top 50 in the Junior Class. He is being recurited by many top programs in the nation.

are any of these players considering KY schools?

 

Sparks signed with VMI. I only this since he scored darn near 50 against Mason Co in the first game of the year. :lol:

Jon Hood from Madsonville is getting alot of national attention being ranked in the top 50 in the Junior Class. He is being recurited by many top programs in the nation.

 

There was an article in the Lexington paper a few days ago about Miller, Liggins, and Hood. Talking about how they are all team players. Also mentioned that Hood had been offered by BCG.

Miller is a UK signee, Mack is verbaled to Butler, Hopson is up in the air. Not sure about Morris, but I think Stwart is going to Air Force or Vandy...??? Someone help me on this one I get him and Smart confused??

 

Stewart is going to Air Force and Smart is a preferred walk on at Vandy

Sparks signed with VMI. I only this since he scored darn near 50 against Mason Co in the first game of the year. :lol:

 

Second game of the year. We played Bryan Station the first game of the year.

Stewart is going to Air Force and Smart is a preferred walk on at Vandy

 

Ok, thought I had it right, but just making sure. Thanks.

I think the Slone kid from Paintsville could be D-1.

I think the Slone kid from Paintsville could be D-1.

 

Lex H-L yesterday had his coach saying he is not hearing from any D-1 schools & Coach Runyon could not understabnd that. Especially why instate schools like EKU or WKU are not recruiting him.

T Setty from Mason Co? Maybe.

 

If someone does offer him his height will go a long way in someone making that decision. They will have to be thinking they can put about 30 lbs on him because that is what it will take for him to play D-1. Very nice player,great shooter but one of the skinniest kids I have ever seen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.