Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mustang mom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mustang mom

  1. Congrats to Deming. They played their hearts out for 32 minutes. They probably played the best game of their year tonight. Good luck tomorrow.:confused:
  2. Lets give the boys from Brossart some props. A great defense will cause any good team to struggle. All you hear is how the teams like Highlands, Holy Cross and now Scott were struggling the night they played Brossart. Why were they struggling? I'll tell you why. Because of the in your face defense that the Mustangs play. Lets give credit where credit is due. Scott was struggling because of Brossarts defense. That is it in a nutshell.:sssh:
  3. Let's give the kids from Brossart props. They all play very hard every game and have intense defense. I agree with the above post that defense wins game. I think that if anyone has seen Brossart play this year they would agree that we play hard nosed defense that gives alot of teams fits. Give the boys from Brossart credit where credit is due. Just because we are not a big school does not mean that we cant compete.
  4. There are a few boys at Brossart that can flat out shoot the ball. I think alot of people are going to be surprised. Very solid defensive team as well.
  5. Congratulations to Mr. Darius Miller. What great young man. I have seen him play several times over the last 2 years and I have to say he is a class act on and off the hardwood. He takes the time after a game to sign autographs and just talk to people. He is a fine young man. But what I appreciate most about him is that after his games, he finds his way to the stands and gives his mom and dad hugs. Just shows how close he is with his family. Stay grounded and you will succeed in everything that you do. We at Brossart appreciate you Darius. A class act.
  6. The BB and Scott game is Tuesday night at 7:30pm at Campbell County Middle School
  7. I agree with Rickyp. You know we played them in Richmond and I truly feel like Hobson and Edmonson from UH truly have no class or respect for the game. So what they can dunk a ball. Act like you have done it before. They both are very good on offense but I have to say that they are 2 of the laziest defensive players I have seen in a while. I really dont feel as if they are team players. It is all about them. All I have to say is Good Luck in college. Hopefully a college coach will put them in their place. Oh and by the way, They are no comparison to Darius Miller from Mason County. Darius is a class act. Take notes from Darius boys, He should be your role model. Seriously.
  8. i am very proud of our Mustang team. They showed that they had heart and soul last night. Everyone who played tonight did the job they were supposed to do. We held owens and Anderson to minimal scoring. The defense was fantastic all the way around. This was the best I have seen them play all year. Great Job Mustangs.
  9. i agree Cov cath rowdies are great but you have to remember it is an all guy school and when you put 200 or more guys together, of course they are going to be loud. But I do agree. They do have some amazing antics that they do on game night.
  10. I was recently in Holy Cross' gym and i have to say it is not a good gym to watch a b ball game. It was very cold and i felt like my nose was bleeding where i was sitting. Very steep and dreary.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.