Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MCHSindians08

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MCHSindians08

  1. Aren't they in the 9th?
  2. http://www.wkyt.com/kyprepspace
  3. I heard that, but you don't have to sit because of a technical.
  4. Why wouldn't he play?
  5. Channel 99, WKYT2. Not sure who all gets it, but I believe it's a regular cable channel, I know we get it in Richmond.
  6. Well I don't think Shelvin Mack or Scotty Hopson will win now. But you never know. Possibly not D.Miller either if MC doesn't atleast make the finals, but if I had to guess he will probably get it.
  7. They're UK fans :lol: they want to see Miller win.
  8. I'll admit, EC sure surprised me tonight. They should be able to get back to Rupp next year and possibly win some games. Congrats to Mason to fight through a tough night and get the win.
  9. I just thought I would post this for everyone to see what the upcoming games are. http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/bluegrasspreps/kybbk07?source=bluegrasspreps&did=&tid=&id=tournament_79200&action_name=
  10. Very true, and some people are also talking about kids who could possibly walk on and not play at a D1 school.
  11. Just so everyone knows, UK is back on Hopson's list on Rivals.com. He has every school listed at medium interest. Cincy, UK, U of L, Miss St., Tenn, Texas. He might be lazy and not care, but I would still love to see him in blue next year. I think BCG can turn his attitude around, if not, he won't get to play.
  12. They lose Seth Blann, Will Beard, and Kyle Fleenor. They return Bryan Jaska and Robert Kirby. Seth is going to UK, Will to WKU, and Kyle to EKU.
  13. I think you should check your GOLF regions. The 9th region is Lexington, not NKY.
  14. The stat sheet says he was 4/6?
  15. I believe Morris has been offered by about every school in KY (excluding the big 2), and some other OVC schools. I heard Setty was being recruited by NKU, but Gillispie was been spending some time at some Mason County games lately so maybe he is looking at Setty as a potential walk on? I know Portwood was at an EKU game talking to one of the coaches, I saw him there and spoke to his father, but I don't know if an offer has been made or any other details.
  16. What year and schools are these kids from?
  17. It's not Rivals' list, the players make their own lists. They haven't been on there for a while btw.
  18. Scotty Hopson - UHA - might be a D1 player.:lol: Tyshawn Edmonson - UHA Jon Hood - Madisonville Aaron Morris -Madison Central Shelvin Mack - Bryan Station - Butler Tyler Portwood - Scott County - I believe he is being recruited by EKU Riche Phares - Scott County Jordan Smart - LexCath - Vanderbilt Dakotah Euton - Scott County - Committed to UK Darius Miller - Mason County - UK Trevor Setty - Mason County All I can think of off the top of my head.
  19. Btw, if we got Hopson, this would be a pretty amazing recruiting class, according to Rivals.com - two 5 stars, a 4 star, and a 3 star.
  20. Yes, he is, have you had the chance to see him play?
  21. Do you think they sell lower arena tickets at the door? Or just depends on if they are sold out?
  22. Can you buy single session tickets at the door? I am having surgery on Wed so I'm not sure what days I'll be able to go.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.