Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Champs 08/09?

Featured Replies

What golf teams do you think has a chance to compete to win state next year?

  • Author

I only know the teams around the 9th region and ill have to say Ryle and Cov Cath will have a good chance of winning state.

I'm going to go out on a limb this year and say either St. X or Trinity will win the state title. :D

I only know the teams around the 9th region and ill have to say Ryle and Cov Cath will have a good chance of winning state.

 

I think you should check your GOLF regions. The 9th region is Lexington, not NKY.

He meant the 8th region, and yes Cov Cath and Ryle will both be tough next year. Cov Cath needs solid senior leadership from Michael Mahan and Ben Johnston, and also junior Mickey Sutton. As always St. X will be tough along with Lexington Christian.

Doesn't Bowling Green have most everyone back from last year?

^ no they lost their best player in being seth blann, but im not sure about the rest.

Doesn't Bowling Green have most everyone back from last year?

 

They lose Seth Blann, Will Beard, and Kyle Fleenor. They return Bryan Jaska and Robert Kirby. Seth is going to UK, Will to WKU, and Kyle to EKU.

My money is on Paul Dunbar. They only lose the one older Bishop. I watched them several times last year, Coached by Brad Bachand (Man o War). I am glad we moved out of this region(Montgomery 4th to the 12th) it is stacked with talent.

My money is on Paul Dunbar. They only lose the one older Bishop. I watched them several times last year, Coached by Brad Bachand (Man o War). I am glad we moved out of this region(Montgomery 4th to the 12th) it is stacked with talent.

 

9th?

oops typo.

 

I rechecked with my son, the 4th last year was Montgomery (along with Lex Catholic, Lex Christian ,Dunbar, Scott, Woodford, Clark, Franklin, Frankfort, Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Bourbon, Paris, Sayre, Shelby, Tates Creek, Western Hills, Harrison, Henry Co., Lafayette

 

One tough Region.

I rechecked with my son, the 4th last year was Montgomery (along with Lex Catholic, Lex Christian ,Dunbar, Scott, Woodford, Clark, Franklin, Frankfort, Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Bourbon, Paris, Sayre, Shelby, Tates Creek, Western Hills, Harrison, Henry Co., Lafayette

 

One tough Region.

 

Gotcha!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.