State Champs 08/09?

He meant the 8th region, and yes Cov Cath and Ryle will both be tough next year. Cov Cath needs solid senior leadership from Michael Mahan and Ben Johnston, and also junior Mickey Sutton. As always St. X will be tough along with Lexington Christian.

My money is on Paul Dunbar. They only lose the one older Bishop. I watched them several times last year, Coached by Brad Bachand (Man o War). I am glad we moved out of this region(Montgomery 4th to the 12th) it is stacked with talent.

oops typo.

I rechecked with my son, the 4th last year was Montgomery (along with Lex Catholic, Lex Christian ,Dunbar, Scott, Woodford, Clark, Franklin, Frankfort, Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Bourbon, Paris, Sayre, Shelby, Tates Creek, Western Hills, Harrison, Henry Co., Lafayette

One tough Region.

I rechecked with my son, the 4th last year was Montgomery (along with Lex Catholic, Lex Christian ,Dunbar, Scott, Woodford, Clark, Franklin, Frankfort, Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Bourbon, Paris, Sayre, Shelby, Tates Creek, Western Hills, Harrison, Henry Co., Lafayette

One tough Region.

Gotcha!:thumb: