Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

happymeal

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by happymeal

  1. very much correct that's why the question of where does production come from in games won and games lost? Then ask why and how which film will answer all which I'm sure Coach Brannen is doing. NCC can be very successful if they can get those questions answered and balance the attack.
  2. you know that's a great question? It'd be interesting to know stats such as where the production comes from when a team like NCC(that's in the middle of the pack)win's and loses NCC looked very flat and Dixie was ready to play. Pangallo works extremely hard but trys to do to much.
  3. Why would CovCath "have to be the favorite"? Just trying to understand your reasoning when NCC returns their core just as CovCath and NCC came out on top last year. Just curious I know anything can happen and predicting winners is just like being a weather man!!!!!
  4. I think it will be a great tournament!!!! It's kind of hard to pick a winner the region has been going this year. I'm going with NCC, Newport or Holy Cross Can we have 3 picks?????:confused:
  5. M Geisler only shot 2X and Connor once from the 3 in the 1st half and both were open plenty but the ball didn't get to them? NCC is good team when they play together and have proven that. Coach Brannen will have them ready for tournament play.
  6. That's a very good post! And as I sadi earlier all are very good players. Sometimes people look at velocity and tend to forget about location.
  7. What I heard from a "scout" was statiscally Connor is on top has the best "stuff" and located very well , projectability you go with Smith because of size. Isler is big hard thrower better get something to go with it. Nutini is ok. It will be interesting to say the least. I understand that these 4 mentioned are all on the same summer team!!! That will be a pretty nice staff!!!!!! All 4 are very good players indeed and anything can happen.
  8. May God be him and his family our prayers go out to him
  9. I just don't see CovCath getting it done. They have good players but they haven't seemed to improved much since their sophomore year. NCC is just solid and returns the top pitcher in the region and an extremely good offense.
  10. I wouldn't say that you're smart or stupid just because you've thrown out your opinion!!! I don't know enough about the other regions to even make a guess but I'd say the 9th should be Newport Central Catholic they return the meat of their 2008 regional championship team.
  11. Motion doesn't hurt good hitters that would be the excuse for "he locates it where I can't hit it". Good hitters are not fooled by a "motion".
  12. WOW didn't see that coming:confused:
  13. This is probably for another thread but I'll ask anyway. Isn't there an age regulation about starting a season if after your 18th birthday? And yes he's a nice player just curious about the age thing.
  14. I'd say the location not the motion crippled them. I'll take NCC they've got alot returning and they'll improve. The CCh crew doesn't seem to have improved since they were sophomores?
  15. I think anytime a NKY team wins down in Lex it's a "good win":thumb:
  16. Maybe they (the coaches) didn't know anyone on the team could dunk it????:lol:
  17. Cooper will be just fine. Rome wasn't built in a day. You guys keep your heads up and continue to lay the solid foundation. Best of luck.
  18. top 3 IMO Loksake, Kelly, Barker
  19. unfortunatley being a 6'2 inside man he's going to have to work that hard every game on defense and not worry about offense so much. The points will come out of the offense the coach sets up. NCC has 4 very capable scores that join Giesler on the floor. They'll get there if they run their offense. I would worry more about rebounding and defense than the other end.
  20. Agree NCC will get better. They have to do a better job of getting the shooters open. Giesler and Connor where covered pretty hard and there not getting help to get open. I don't think Connor has taken but 12 shots in the 2 games??? Coach Brannen will have them ready soon, agree no need to panic!
  21. Coach Hicks always seems to get the Cougars on top. Great job Conner!
  22. I'll agree with Holmes and Boone but Ryle is average at best IMO as is HC, NCC which is ok.
  23. Boone's inside game will be pretty tough to stop for the Breds. Guards are pretty evenly matched. I would think McFarland will be out to stop Giesler from having another big game. Boone should win
  24. I was wondering about Sullivan. He's a big strong player who is a banger inside. He'll make HC even better!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.