Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ZEKE

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEKE

  1. I think Sheldon will pull it off but I also think it will be closer than alot of people are predicting.
  2. Alex Newton is gettin bigger everyday; also Matt Eads. They both get plenty of reps now on varsity. Also Blake Askin and Austin Berry who really dont get alot of playin time on the o-line but I see them to really make a difference for the Royals when they get older. For the D-line you have Alex Newton who starts Defensive Tackle as a soph. Also you have Austin Berry who gets several Reps at Defensive End and I know he is gettin bigger and faster everyday. Also some sophmores to make a difference for the Royals is Neal Pawsatt who already is the starting QB. Another is Johnathon Mcbride who gets plenty of reps at linebacker and fullback. Also Carson Grey, and Blake Askin should make a difference for Mason county Linebacker Core in the Future. I Cant wait to see the Royals when all these guys are juniors and seniors.
  3. Truthfully that doesnt mean anything. The Mason vs East game was earlier in the year, and Mason County has came a long way since then. I think if both teams make it that far it would be a very good game.
  4. Mason Co Freshman dress about 15
  5. 1. Belfry 2. Central 3. Breathitt County 4. Mason Co 5. Estill County 6. North Oldham 7. Sheldon Clark 8. Harlan County 9. E'town 10.Russell 11. Russellville 12. Wayne County 13. Somerset 14. Butler County 15. Paducah Tilghman
  6. Mason county must stop the run
  7. I agree about the division. My wife went to Greenup and at her class reunion you could tell the two apart and I am not from Greenup County
  8. Just curious on your thoughts.
  9. He ran 45 of there 54 plays
  10. He ran 43 of there 54 plays
  11. Mason County is trying to get a truf field next year.
  12. Mason County Freshman played 8 games and only lost the last game in OT by a field goal in the driving rain.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.