Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. Who was it that pitched both teams? I was out of town and couldn't be at this one.
  2. I know last night against Mason Co. Harrison would always seem to find a way to get runners on with two outs and push them across the plate.
  3. Harrison scored 2 in the first and 6 in the second. And Mason could never catch up. Mason honored Coach Whitaker before the game with a plaque in honor of 800 wins. It was from the KHSBCA.
  4. Erik Meadows runs his homerun total to 4 on the season hittin two, on the short porch at Bracken Co.
  5. No details on the game, but I will try and get some later today or tonight.
  6. Wow. Would have been a good one to be at. How long (hours) did the game last?
  7. I agree with the drawing the line part. I think that is out of hand and is showing up the umpire. But, he didn't do that. Oh, well. Thanks for all the input. I was just curious if anyone else had seen a player restricte before.
  8. But, you can step out of the box to re-group. Just like calling time while in the box.
  9. That's the thing. The umpire hadn't warned the player and didn't talk to the coach until after the restriction. As all of you have stated, I myself haven't heard of a restriction of a player. I was just curious as to what you all thought of the situation. Thanks.
  10. My bad the final score was 13-10 in 8 innings.
  11. Ok. That's what had taken place, but a fan(by fan I mean a basketball referee) was saying that he should have been called out. But, he wasn't showing up the umpire, no words were said, just stepped out of the box, and shook his as he was taking signs from the third base coach. Thanks for the input.
  12. Congrats and wish the best for these two fine young men.
  13. He homered against Augusta, Campbell Co. and Russell.
  14. It was last night in the Spectrun Grafix at Mason Co. Kid up to bat shakes his head because a strike call. Ump said he had enough and restricted him to the dug-out. Not an ejection. He is restricted to the dug-out with a 0-2 count. Question is: Should he have been called out, or should a pinch hitter been brought into the game and inheriate the count? What do the brilliant minds of BGP think?
  15. Final. Last night in the Spectrum Grafix. Good game by by teams.
  16. Congrats to the Royals on a good win. Keep it up, and let's hope they get to play this weekend.
  17. Not always. Maybe early in the season. There will be days in May, you think you have one, and it's not close. But, last night the wind helped it was blowing straight out.
  18. I will see if I can rumage up the marking they used to put on the fence. I will measure it one day, to just make sure. There have been a few teams say that it is that short. It is deceptive.
  19. Not only velocity but what kind of movement does he have on his pitches and can he locate? Or does he just over-power high school hitters?
  20. Cory Woods is also a strong hitter. I wouldn't call him a power hitting, but he may hit 3 or 4 before it's all said and done. I don't really see Nick Anderson hitting 5-8 homeruns. To be honest I have never seen him hit one. And it is possible to hit one out at Mason to center. Seen and done it a few times.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.