Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. As far as rest goes: 0-40 No rest 41-99 1 day rest 100-119 2 day rest 120+ 3 day rest Just suggestion anyone think it sounds good or have any other ideas? Should there be a cut-off for pitch count... 130? 150?
  2. Looks good to me Strike. I know many pitchers who have thrown way more than the 120 in 7 innings. A pitch count is a better track than innings thrown. For instance, I threw 79 pitches in a 7 inning game (24 of those being in the bottom of the 7th). But, I would be infavor for a pitch count rather than inngings thrown.
  3. Mason Co. is just really inconsistant. They are fairly young as well. they start 5 seniors, 2 jrs. and the rest of the players on the team are Soph. and Frosh. 2 of the seniors are playing their first full season as varsity starters, and one is just coming back off a bad car wreck. I'm not making excuses, by no means. Their pitching is really inexperienced.
  4. Congrats to getting the invite. Keep up the hard work, and hope to see a Kentucky boy in the SEC in the near future.
  5. That's a very wise thought... :lol:
  6. Does this surprise anyone else besides me? When was this game? I ask becasue it's not on KHSAA scoreboard.
  7. #2 is a sophmore Ryne King. Followed by #5 Keegan Burney also a sophmore, (who is leaving Mason Co. and transferring to Dixie Heights at the end of the year), and I believe #9 is Corey Walker, also a sophmore.
  8. If anyone has any info on the game I would like to know. Thanks. A little close than I would have guessed.
  9. His dad was small when he graduated high school, but when he went to college put some weight on him (he is pretty big). I look for Trevor to put on some weight. He has a huge upside.
  10. Congrats to an excellent player. Good luck.
  11. Do you know who pitched for the Royals?
  12. I can't complain much right now. Harrison and CC are at the top right now. Maybe flip the two because CC is hot. But either way.
  13. Any stats or news on the game?
  14. Campbell is hot right now.
  15. This is a good win for a young Pendleton Co.
  16. Yea. Andy threw well. I forgot to mention his name in the original post. Like I said I missed the first 5 innings. Mack was a nice addition to their line-up. He has really good bat. Hope to see Mason rebound as they go to Campbell Co. Thursday night. But the Camels are playing good ball since Mason beat them a few weeks ago. Also said that Campbell may have to cancel this game because of over-scheduling.
  17. Thanks papa. I guessed on Walkers innings because of the number of pitchers he had thrown when I got there.
  18. Final from Maysville. Bourbon hit the ball ahrd several times. I got to the game late. But, I know Mack Manning hit a HR for BC. And someone else as well. Richie Cox scored both run for the Royals on an RBI single by Keegan McGee. Cory Woods went 3 for 4 on the night with 3 singles. Soph. RH Corey Walker pitched all 7 for the Royals.
  19. That is what I could have guessed. No record for the game except the W.
  20. Nice win for the Camels. Who threw for both teams?
  21. How did the Royals score their lone run.
  22. Mason is real inconsistant this season.
  23. You know it's too bad that Keegan is moving after this season. He is a fine young man and a good ball player to go along with it.
  24. This is surprising to me. I knew Powell was a pretty good team and Fleming is very young. Good win for the Panthers.
  25. I watched Jacob McKay pitch in the Spectrum Grafix Tourny and he looked like he had a lot of potential. He is long and has big hands to grip different pitches.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.