Bourbon Co. 8 Mason Co. 2

Final from Maysville. Bourbon hit the ball ahrd several times. I got to the game late. But, I know Mack Manning hit a HR for BC. And someone else as well. Richie Cox scored both run for the Royals on an RBI single by Keegan McGee. Cory Woods went 3 for 4 on the night with 3 singles. Soph. RH Corey Walker pitched all 7 for the Royals.

Final from Maysville. Bourbon hit the ball ahrd several times. I got to the game late. But, I know Mack Manning hit a HR for BC. And someone else as well. Richie Cox scored both run for the Royals on an RBI single by Keegan McGee. Cory Woods went 3 for 4 on the night with 3 singles. Soph. RH Corey Walker pitched all 7 for the Royals.

Keegan Burney started for Mason County. Went 3 or 4 innings.

Bourbon County infield looked pretty solid; turned at least 3 double-plays in the game. Mason hit the ball on the gound WAY too many times - didn't strike out much but just didn't drive the ball very often.

Keegan Burney started for Mason County. Went 3 or 4 innings.Bourbon County infield looked pretty solid; turned at least 3 double-plays in the game. Mason hit the ball on the gound WAY too many times - didn't strike out much but just didn't drive the ball very often.

Thanks papa. I guessed on Walkers innings because of the number of pitchers he had thrown when I got there.

Mack Manning had 2 doubles along with his homerun. Jeremy Sallee also hit a homerun for Bourbon. Andy dutton threw very well for Bourbon.

Mack Manning had 2 doubles along with his homerun. Jeremy Sallee also hit a homerun for Bourbon. Andy dutton threw very well for Bourbon.

Yea. Andy threw well. I forgot to mention his name in the original post. Like I said I missed the first 5 innings. Mack was a nice addition to their line-up. He has really good bat. Hope to see Mason rebound as they go to Campbell Co. Thursday night. But the Camels are playing good ball since Mason beat them a few weeks ago. Also said that Campbell may have to cancel this game because of over-scheduling.