Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SNOWCAT

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SNOWCAT

  1. Just heard that Kendra Brown, center for Lincoln County Patriots has committed to play college ball with Garner Webb in North Carolina next year. Congratulations Kendra!!!
  2. Lincoln County needs to play as a team and not try to pad their individual stats. They could have an awesome team if they play together. They have Kendra Brown who could make this team rock if they would play team ball and utilize her. They also have great shooters;however, just don't shoot the ball to see if you can be high pointer for the game. I really expect great things from this team and hope they do play as a team, totally.
  3. Im not sure Ryan will make the team, but he performed very well this weekend
  4. Young will be attending Lindsey Wilson College
  5. The senior point guard has committed to Lindsey Wilson College..I want to say congrats to him and his family..I've really enjoyed watching him play for the Lincoln Co. Patriots over the last 4 years, and want to wish him the best of luck in college.
  6. I'd like to say congrats to Ryan Young of Lincoln Co...He had a fabulous career for the Patriots
  7. Congrats to my pats...They played their guts out tonight, and it was truly a team win. Good luck at Rupp
  8. Many people forget that Lincoln does have an inside presence...Pats by 10
  9. The Lincoln kids have been through the battles in the past...I think they can pull through in this tourney.
  10. SSF...There is no doubt that Watts is the best scorer in the 12th region, but the best player goes to Mr. Young..He scores, assists, and most importantly wins ballgames.
  11. Did anyone watch the 45th district championship tonight....Ryan Young
  12. Wow a shocker...Id like to get some insight from ssf and see what happened tonight..
  13. Lincoln scores 55 points in the second half...Young and Keeton shot the lights out in the second half..I would have to believe they each had 20 in the second half. These two shoot like this they'll be cutting the nets down again. And ralston is a senior
  14. I agree ckyhoopsfan, but it still doesn't change the fact that against Dunbar, Young was the sole ball handler. Not sure if it was Coach Jacksons' doing, but that was the case the other night.
  15. I agree with you ckyhoopsfan that Lincoln does a better job when Young gets a break from handling the rock all the time..But against athletic teams Keeton seems to drift to the corner, where he becomes strictly a shooter.. many times last night Young was left in the backcourt by himself without any help at all..They both see the court well, with young being more of an oldschool player and keeton the flashy player.:ylsuper:
  16. From what I saw tonight Young shot 7 to 8 shots..He didn't force anything in the second half, and hit a big shot to give the pats their last lead of the game..What is forgotten is that he was the lone ballhandler going through the Bulldogs extreme pressure throughout the whole game. He did not bring his A game, but I believe the pats ill-advised threes, and rebounding did them in tonight. But I expect Young and the pats to rebound, and get ready for the stretch run

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.