Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Young to Lindsey Wilson

Featured Replies

The senior point guard has committed to Lindsey Wilson College..I want to say congrats to him and his family..I've really enjoyed watching him play for the Lincoln Co. Patriots over the last 4 years, and want to wish him the best of luck in college.

Congrats:thumb: I wish him well.

 

I enjoyed watching him play against other teams when I scouted Lincoln.

but I am glad someone else has to try keep him out of the lane now.:D

Hard worker,and a great athlete.

Best of luck and best wishes from Golden Lion country to a terrific player :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.