March 13, 201214 yr Author Wonder if someone like Antigua could get a look at a place like South Carolina....Gotta be tough for them to get any current HC's at anything higher than a low-level conference interested.
March 15, 201214 yr Wonder if someone like Antigua could get a look at a place like South Carolina....Gotta be tough for them to get any current HC's at anything higher than a low-level conference interested. USC fans have their hearts set on Gregg Marshall it seems. Not sure he'll be interested though.
March 15, 201214 yr Stansbury will "retire" today according to Jeff Goodman. That's a far cry from "I think what we've done here speaks for itself" quote from after the NIT loss on Tuesday night.
March 15, 201214 yr Author ^I don't think anyone really believes that. He was forced out plain and simple.
March 16, 201214 yr Author I'm wondering if we're going to hear about Calhoun retiring soon...I would think the time is now.
March 16, 201214 yr I'm wondering if we're going to hear about Calhoun retiring soon...I would think the time is now. Some national guys said last night they would be surprised if he retired.
March 20, 201214 yr Author Nebraska to Target Scott Sutton Read the linked article, and tell me if you didn't think there was something extremely odd in there. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.