March 20, 201214 yr I'm wondering if we're going to hear about Calhoun retiring soon...I would think the time is now. If he does call it quits my guess is he waits until right before the season so that UConn is forced to give Kevin Ollie the spot for at least a year...
March 20, 201214 yr Author GT, do you think Boeheim could be on the way out at Syracuse? I just can't imagine the school not wanting to clean up it's image after everything that's transpired this past year.
March 20, 201214 yr GT, do you think Boeheim could be on the way out at Syracuse? I just can't imagine the school not wanting to clean up it's image after everything that's transpired this past year. Doubt it...
March 23, 201214 yr Author Sounds like UAB is trying to get Andy Kennedy to leave Ole Miss for his alma mater according to Andy Katz...
March 23, 201214 yr Duquesne fired their coach. Orlando Antigua is considered one of the leading candidates.
March 29, 201214 yr Word is Danny Manning to Tulsa. Would be cool to see him get a shot at running a program. He is the one guy on the road I am a little in awe of when he walks by...
March 29, 201214 yr Would be cool to see him get a shot at running a program. He is the one guy on the road I am a little in awe of when he walks by... Why are you in awe? Because he is Manning or does he have that "it" factor when he is in the room. I hear a lot of people react that way about Manning.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.