Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys 10th Region Tournament CANCELLED 3/2

Featured Replies

The games @ Montgomery Co for tonight have been cancelled. They will be played tomorrow night at the same time. I am unaware of when the semi-finals will be played. I will post when I find out.

Looks like the games are postponed for tonight. They'll announce times for tomorrow later. :irked:

Thanks for the update on this.

Sorry, looks like we posted at the same time. I'll delete my thread.

First round played on Saturday, Semi's Monday and Finals on Tuesday! Feel sorry for those boys taking the ACT Tuesday morning!

The games @ Montgomery Co for tonight have been cancelled. They will be played tomorrow night at the same time. I am unaware of when the semi-finals will be played. I will post when I find out.

 

Just got a text on it. No details of the semi .

  • Author
Just got a text on it. No details of the semi .

 

See post #5. It is correct.

Looks like the games are postponed for tonight. They'll announce times for tomorrow later. :irked:

 

Glad they posponed them, safety of our student athletes come first!!!

See post #5. It is correct.

 

I see it now. There were two threads, I merged them.

First round played on Saturday, Semi's Monday and Finals on Tuesday! Feel sorry for those boys taking the ACT Tuesday morning!

 

Heard they were still working on the times for the semi's.

Strangest thing I've seen since they implemented that "emergency 6 foul rule" in last years Montgomery/Pendleton Game:idunno:

  • Author

Semi's will be Monday, but times have not been announced.

Glad they posponed them, safety of our student athletes come first!!!

 

Without question. :thumb:

It's weird how we've had a winter in the Commonwealth with hardly any snow, but now it's severe thunderstorms that are postponing games.

  • Author
Semi's will be Monday, but times have not been announced.

 

Momday's semis will go as follows:

Mason vs. Montgomery at 5:00

Game 2 at 6:30

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.