Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Shabazz worth it?

Featured Replies

This may be naive but I'll trust Sandy Bell and the compliance department to make the correct decision. If they feel he is ok, then I'm fine with adding him. If they don't, then that's ok too.

 

For Bazz's sake I do hope he gets eligible. Doesn't sound like he did anything inherently wrong.

If we get Noel, MKG stays, or both, then I think we'd be fine just letting go of Bazz. Only reason I'm scared of him is because I'm scared of how the NCAA handles these types of situations sometimes. Sure they can clear him, say we're good to go and all that. Then we win a championship, NCAA decides they made a mistake letting him play, we're stripped of our title, and things for Cal really heat up. That's the risk. Is the reward of Bazz for one year worth that risk?

 

I doubt you'll see that happen in this case. The Rose issue happened because new info came out after he played. These situations don't seem like something where new info would come to light after the investigation.

He is worth the risk, plus like FKW said I trust Sandy Bell.

I would take the risk. At worst he is another Canter that gives you a look in practice that can't be duplicated. At best he is deemed eligible.

I'm talking about his Game, he got mad game!

 

I'm talking about the NCAA luggage he just received. I'm just affraid that even if he is initially cleared or penalized and allowed to play, it could end up a Derrek Rose situation. NCAA goes back at him again later and even though they cleared him they would go back and penalize any school that he goes to.

 

So my question is, is he worth the risk?

 

I honestrly truly believe if Memphis would have won the title that year, then nothing would have ever came of the Rose situation. So basically win the title then next year too, and we will be ok for sure! Haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.