Mike Florio says it is time to get rid of Rey!

I agree with it all. They need to spend money to get some good FA's in here. Need a corner either in the draft or FA. Need to get rid of Rey and Ced, their performance has declined. They need a solid #2 reciever to make sure AJ isn't doubled every play.

I agree with it all. They need to spend money to get some good FA's in here. Need a corner either in the draft or FA. Need to get rid of Rey and Ced, their performance has declined. They need a solid #2 reciever to make sure AJ isn't doubled every play.

Assuming Simpson doesn't spend a lot of time in the Kenton County Detention Center what would you do with him if you were the Bengals?

Assuming Simpson doesn't spend a lot of time in the Kenton County Detention Center what would you do with him if you were the Bengals?
1 year deal to see if he continues to develop but he isn't a #2. Make him a 3rd or even 4th behind Shipley.

1 year deal to see if he continues to develop but he isn't a #2. Make him a 3rd or even 4th behind Shipley.

I agree he probably isn't a number two but Shipley is a slot receiver and Simpson is a WR so I think it is apples and oranges with those two. Plus, Shipley is coming back from injury so you never know.

I agree he probably isn't a number two but Shipley is a slot receiver and Simpson is a WR so I think it is apples and oranges with those two. Plus, Shipley is coming back from injury so you never know.
Never a bad thing to have too many options.

I guess the question becomes do the Bengals go after a big time WR in FA or not?

I read in the newspaper the other the Bengals are really high on the WR's they already have. They think the UC kid Binns can start.

I guess the question becomes do the Bengals go after a big time WR in FA or not?
If they go the the FA route, I would love to see Garcon, Stevie Johnson, or Robert Meachem come in and be the #2. Michael Floyd might be available at 21 if they go that route. At 17 I would like them to address the corner situation with either Jenkins or Kilpatrick.

The Bengals have some $$ to spend, but IMO they have drafted fairly well in recent years and that is where the great teams build.

The last two super bowl winners have really been quiet in free agency the off season before winning it all.