Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Florio says it is time to get rid of Rey!

Featured Replies

I agree with it all. They need to spend money to get some good FA's in here. Need a corner either in the draft or FA. Need to get rid of Rey and Ced, their performance has declined. They need a solid #2 reciever to make sure AJ isn't doubled every play.

  • Author
I agree with it all. They need to spend money to get some good FA's in here. Need a corner either in the draft or FA. Need to get rid of Rey and Ced, their performance has declined. They need a solid #2 reciever to make sure AJ isn't doubled every play.

 

Assuming Simpson doesn't spend a lot of time in the Kenton County Detention Center what would you do with him if you were the Bengals?

Assuming Simpson doesn't spend a lot of time in the Kenton County Detention Center what would you do with him if you were the Bengals?
1 year deal to see if he continues to develop but he isn't a #2. Make him a 3rd or even 4th behind Shipley.
  • Author
1 year deal to see if he continues to develop but he isn't a #2. Make him a 3rd or even 4th behind Shipley.

 

I agree he probably isn't a number two but Shipley is a slot receiver and Simpson is a WR so I think it is apples and oranges with those two. Plus, Shipley is coming back from injury so you never know.

I agree he probably isn't a number two but Shipley is a slot receiver and Simpson is a WR so I think it is apples and oranges with those two. Plus, Shipley is coming back from injury so you never know.
Never a bad thing to have too many options.
  • Author
Never a bad thing to have too many options.

 

I guess the question becomes do the Bengals go after a big time WR in FA or not?

I guess the question becomes do the Bengals go after a big time WR in FA or not?

 

I read in the newspaper the other the Bengals are really high on the WR's they already have. They think the UC kid Binns can start.

Maybe the Bengals sign Hines Ward?

I would like to see Keith Rivers start at MLB.

Maybe the Bengals sign Hines Ward?

 

 

So he can teach the rest of the WR's how to dance?

I guess the question becomes do the Bengals go after a big time WR in FA or not?
If they go the the FA route, I would love to see Garcon, Stevie Johnson, or Robert Meachem come in and be the #2. Michael Floyd might be available at 21 if they go that route. At 17 I would like them to address the corner situation with either Jenkins or Kilpatrick.
I guess the question becomes do the Bengals go after a big time WR in FA or not?

 

The Bengals have some $$ to spend, but IMO they have drafted fairly well in recent years and that is where the great teams build.

 

The last two super bowl winners have really been quiet in free agency the off season before winning it all.

What's the diff between Rey and Dahani Jones, Rey is much overrated.

  • Author

Jones was long in the tooth and Rey has a fresh set of wheels.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.