Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 52 Collins 42

Featured Replies

Not one of Walton's better shooting nights but they survive and move on to play Owen County on Friday. Congrats to the Lady Cats.

Congrats to WV for winning despite the terrible officiating...and it was terrible.

Congrats to WV for winning despite the terrible officiating...and it was terrible.

 

Who officiated?

Who officiated?

 

the worst one was Lori Edgington.

Edited by Tiger1

Officials are humans too and they showed it in this game. Walton fought through and got the victory, but I agree with you Tiger 1, they did a very bad job.

Did she ref in the Simon Kenton, Anderson Co. game.

Congrats to the Ladycats.

Both teams shot poorly from the floor. Tons of missed layups. This was in part due to the fact that every time someone was getting hammered! Still, you have to finish at the rim even with some contact. Good luck to the Ladycats on Friday against Owen.

 

Officiating was very poor. :puke:

"9th region officials call it WAY too tight. Let 'em play."

 

"..every time someone was getting hammered."

 

It's all about perspective.

Game was not called tight that is for sure. They let em play.

Game was not called tight that is for sure. They let em play.

 

I heard the same. That's the opposite of what many on here say about the 9th. I like the "let 'em play" style even if some fouls are missed.

I heard the same. That's the opposite of what many on here say about the 9th. I like the "let 'em play" style even if some fouls are missed.

 

I also like the let'em play style....but when the play is getting to the point that players (on either or both sides) are hitting the floor..not by choice, being knee'd, etc. ....the officials have to reel that line in.....injuiries are not wanted or needed ....

I also like the let'em play style....but when the play is getting to the point that players (on either or both sides) are hitting the floor..not by choice, being knee'd, etc. ....the officials have to reel that line in.....injuiries are not wanted or needed ....

 

 

To be fair, lots of girls games have players hitting the floor.

Collins lost, yet I don't hear them whining about the refs - who were not doing them any favors, either. They had every bit as much to complain about as the W-V folks. Be happy that your team won and let it go.

Collins lost, yet I don't hear them whining about the refs - who were not doing them any favors, either. They had every bit as much to complain about as the W-V folks. Be happy that your team won and let it go.

 

1. Did you actually leave the game next to the Collins fans? If you did, you would have heard them, some were none too quiet about it.

 

2. My comment was not directed to this particular game, this is any given game.

I heard the same. That's the opposite of what many on here say about the 9th. I like the "let 'em play" style even if some fouls are missed.

 

I have always thought 9th Region officials to call it a little tight. Gallatin has not had a single player foul out all year, except had three foul out at Holmes. To be fair, it was an overtime game, two fouled out in regulation and one in OT. That being said, I thought that the 9th Region officials let em play within reason in the Gallatin/South Oldham game on Monday, which I liked.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.