Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th Region Draw

Featured Replies

At Central Hardin

Wednesday

LaRue Co. v. Taylor Co. 6pm

John Hardin v. Bethlehem 8pm

 

Thursday

Bardstown v. N. Hardin 6pm

Marion Co. v. Green Co. 8pm

I see these 4 teams winning 1st round

Larue

Bethlehem (pulls big upset)

Bardstown

Marion.

 

2nd round

Bethlehem over Larue

Bardstown over Marion

 

Finals:

Round 5 of Tigers and Eagles with Bardstown winning a close one 55-50

How do you see these games playing out?

 

What a first round game... Bardstown vs. the "new" North Hardin team.

 

On prinicipal, I am pulling for Bardstown.

How do you see these games playing out?

 

1st Round Winners:

 

Taylor

John

North

Marion

I think Marion County, North Hardin, Larue County, and John Hardin will be first round winners.

 

If I had to predict any farther than I would say Marion County and John Hardin in the finals with Marion County pulling out a close one at the end

As a Holy Cross fan, I will be pulling for the Bardstown Tigers! That loss to us in the All "A" must have been devastating. I will be rooting for the Tigers and look forward to seeing them at Rupp!!

As a Holy Cross fan, I will be pulling for the Bardstown Tigers! That loss to us in the All "A" must have been devastating. I will be rooting for the Tigers and look forward to seeing them at Rupp!!

 

Absolutely, I have them in the Sweet 16 Contest for that reason. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.