February 25, 201214 yr So what gives first? Jenkins' lack of scoring or Kentucky's terrible perimeter shooting?
February 25, 201214 yr If a few of the Cats don't wake up at the half, the home court winning streak will end today.
February 25, 201214 yr Davis is playing really well 20-7-4 is a heckuva line with 16:00 to go. I hope they turn their switch on soon.
February 25, 201214 yr Vandy is smoking from the outside today. They are 5-13 from 3. That's under their season average.
February 25, 201214 yr The foul they called on Vargas is literally NEVER called a charge. NEVER. Well, discussing it now and changed it. Vargas should have been called for a foul prior to the actual foul, so I thought it was at first a makeup call.
February 25, 201214 yr Vandy has been very impressive today in their ability to respond every time UK seems to be starting to separate. They've done a great job keeping the crowd out of it.
February 25, 201214 yr Vandy has been very impressive today in their ability to respond every time UK seems to be starting to separate. They've done a great job keeping the crowd out of it. They need to respond out of this timeout. It's starting to get away from them. UK is getting easy baskets.
February 25, 201214 yr I don't like Kentucky's tempo right now. I feel like they're trying to run out the clock from way too far out. Run the offense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.