Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County 55 Somerset 53

Featured Replies

First upset of the district tourneys happens in the 12th region. Winning the district championship just became even more important for everyone still alive. Everyone is going to want Casey County.

Wow, big win. I saw Somerset play in some christmas tourneys, and thought they were pretty solid.

Sad.

Luke Carman controlled the game in the paint defensively for Casey, 14pts, 10 rebs., 4 blocks, 3 assists. The two seniors Clay Cannon (20pts.) and Luke Carman played very well and pulled out a great win. Somerset keep shooting the 3 and clanked, and keep shooting, never went inside to big 6'8 boy, one time until the fourth quarter. Somerset walked it down the floor all night, never got out and ran, seeled they own fate.

I would agree with 3man, Casey had a nice game plan and executed it very well, they took good percentage shots and Somerset came out and took some tough shots early. Casey Co weakness looked to be handling the ball and Somerset did not press or pressure the ball as early as I thought they would. Nice game plan by Casey Co coach and his kids executed it well enough to get the upset.

I bet Pulaski County celebrated when they saw this score.

I actually used to live in Liberty for about two years as a youngster. Big win for the Rebels(are they still called the Rebels?)

I actually used to live in Liberty for about two years as a youngster. Big win for the Rebels(are they still called the Rebels?)

 

 

Yes they are.

What has happened down there to them. On Jan. 9 they were 11-4 and have not won a game since then they were 0-10 over the last 6 weeks. Only beat Casey by 8 at home on Jan. 6 do may not be much of an upset must be having some problems.

I actually used to live in Liberty for about two years as a youngster. Big win for the Rebels(are they still called the Rebels?)

 

I have ancestors from Clementsville (last name of Clements). Happy for Casey County to get this win. I can relate, my boys' basketball team my senior year was 0-20 in the regular season and won their first tournament game and finished 1-21.

The coaches switch between Rowan and Somerset so far has Rowan has had more success.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.