Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrass Baseball keeper league on Yahoo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope so. I totally forgot Jim, thanks for the reminder. Who is the commish?

If somebody doesn't show back up i'll take over their team.

AuxierRiverRat is the commish. I'll gladly return to reclaim my crown. Hope you have kept it nice and polished Schue...

I'm back for another go. I sucked last year but I'm pumped.

TTT... Anyone talked to AuxierRiverRa lately? I sent him a reminder from the league page.

Not sure but I send a PM to AR to see if he was going to get it started.

TTT again. Anyone know of a way to contact ARR? I tried to PM him and I sent him a league reminder already.

Guys Ill have it set up by the weekend. Tornado has had me pretty busy, but I should have some time in the next couple of days.

League is setup but I havent doubled checked the settings yet. I set the draft up for March 18th at 9pm . You are allowed four keepers and you must go on the website and select them yourself by March 17th. Lets give everyone until the 14th to return before we start replacing them.

I want in if you have an opening. I'll be active, my BGP fball league I was very active!

Looks like there's 7 people who were in the league that have posted. How many were in it last year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.