Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best NCAA Officials

Featured Replies

  • Author
MR Bell from the Atlantic Sun said that if he finds an official on any social media they will no longer work for him.

 

When did he say that? I have a few buddies who work A-Sun that are on Facebook and/or Twitter.

:sssh:

They rarely post, but they are on these outlets frequently posting pics of their kids, family vacations, girlfriends, etc.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did he say that? I have a few buddies who work A-Sun that are on Facebook and/or Twitter.

:sssh:

They rarely post, but they are on these outlets frequently posting pics of their kids, family vacations, girlfriends, etc.

 

 

He said it at a camp I attended this summer. Now that I think about it he probably said if he sees any mention of a game on social media they are out.

  • Author
He said it at a camp I attended this summer. Now that I think about it he probably said if he sees any mention of a game on social media they are out.

 

There's no business in officials giving "game reports" on the Internet. I like this policy. Should be implemented at all levels of officiating.

And you have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks for calling me a liar though.
Guess I just have more respect for D1 officials than you...we'll just leave it at that..
Guess I just have more respect for D1 officials than you...we'll just leave it at that..

 

No we won't. You obviously don't respect all officials, or people in general. I'll just leave it at that.

No we won't. You obviously don't respect all officials, or people in general. I'll just leave it at that.
You made the negative comments about officials, not me.....and I have no problem getting along with people...sounds like sour grapes to me!!!
You made the negative comments about officials, not me.....and I have no problem getting along with people...sounds like sour grapes to me!!!

 

I was talking about you disrespecting me, and calling me a liar. As far as sour grapes? :lol::lol::lol:

I was talking about you disrespecting me, and calling me a liar. As far as sour grapes? :lol::lol::lol:
Didn't use the word "liar" one single time...just stating an opinion...I am on the right opinion board to do that?? Just relax and things will get better for you....
Didn't use the word "liar" one single time...just stating an opinion...I am on the right opinion board to do that?? Just relax and things will get better for you....

 

I stated that I had official both football and basketball, and afterward you stated I probably hadn't. Yep, pretty much telling me I'm lying in my book. As far as things getting better for me. I've got a beautiful wife, 2 wonderful 9 year old kids, a great job, and a God that loves me despite all my faults. Things don't get any better than that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.