Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maualuga Accused of Punching a Bar Manager

Featured Replies

I have seen him in a club before and he acted just fine. I think somebody probably provoked it.

 

Yeah, because it's never the alcoholic's fault. Always someone else to blame, right?

Time for him to get out of town. He hasnt played up to his expections the last few years (One year he was injured) and it seems as if he can not handle him self off the field.

 

I don't think it is time to cut him yet. However he needs to mature and grow up, there is no reason for things like this.

I don't think it is time to cut him yet. However he needs to mature and grow up, there is no reason for things like this.

 

Agreed, but I would sure put him on a very short leash. Gotta keep fresh apples in here and get rid of the rotten ones.

Matthews or Cushing would look nice in stripes about now.

Matthews or Cushing would look nice in stripes about now.

 

They would but its not like we took Rey over them, they were gone before we took Rey.

I think I heard on the radio that he pleads not guilty, can anyone confirm?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.