Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Boys Rankings 2/6

Featured Replies

IMO BGP ranking are more accurate than either Cantrell's or the CJ'S.

 

 

Without a doubt.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie and HC should both be ranked imo...

Dixie and HC should both be ranked imo...
Who do you take out? And what about Boone? Seems Boone's resume' is better than HC.
Who do you take out? And what about Boone? Seems Boone's resume' is better than HC.

 

Bowling Green and LexCath.

 

Didn't Dixie beat LexCath?

Who do you take out? And what about Boone? Seems Boone's resume' is better than HC.

 

I concede that Boone has played a tough schedule and has no "bad" losses. I don't know the scheduling requirements for NKAC, but is there a game on our schedule that we could have avoided playing when the schedule was made? We are 25-2 and have played a tough schedule as well and that Boone County game was the second game of the season without a full compliment of players on our roster.

I concede that Boone has played a tough schedule and has no "bad" losses. I don't know the scheduling requirements for NKAC, but is there a game on our schedule that we could have avoided playing when the schedule was made? We are 25-2 and have played a tough schedule as well and that Boone County game was the second game of the season without a full compliment of players on our roster.
I understand that. But couldn't your argument for your position over Bowling Green be considered similar?
I understand that. But couldn't your argument for your position over Bowling Green be considered similar?

 

I didn't know BG was missing anyone on 12/27 and 12/30. If so, then yes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.