Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

MKG is playing on another level then every other player on the court right now.

Kinda boring game thus far. Hopefully the 2nd half is a lot better.

 

 

Is it just me or does anyone else get disappointed when Miller comes out flat? I cheer for him more than any other player and wish all of his shots would go win. He's my favorite player this year.

  • Author

When Darius comes out aggressive the shots fall.When not he is flat.

His first made basket He was aggressive...

  • Author

What did I tell you?Miller gets aggressive Miller scores...

MKG in the open court is the closest I have seen to LeBron. His speed and body control at his size ... like I said, only LeBron is more impressive.

Man, these guys are fun to watch!!

If Teague is hitting jumpers you might as well just give them they title now.

Last time I remember a team that seemed this dominating was ... hate to say it ... 1991 UNLV - and we sure don't want to end things like they did.

Kentucky has been sloppy the past couple possessions on offense.

 

I agree. They are losing a little focus. Cal needs to get into them a little at this timeout. Florida can get back in it quick if they hit some 3's like they're capable of.

Last time I remember a team that seemed this dominating was ... hate to say it ... 1991 UNLV - and we sure don't want to end things like they did.

 

Difference is Cats have already lost one. That really hurt that Vegas team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.