Perry County Central @ Knott County Central predictions

I know we don't have too many posters from that area sadly, but this may be the game of the week. Scheduled for Thursday 2/9 and I may make this long trip to see this one in person. Any thoughts on this matchup? 2 top 15 teams, and some polls say PCC is top 10 understandably. Knott Co is 22-2 and PCC is 20-4.

Could this be the preview of the 14th Region Title Game? I'm thinking one of these two teams will meet the 9th Region Champion in the 1st Round Sweet 16 game.
Agree. I'm looking forward to watching it. I haven't seen PCC yet this year.

I think this game is on WYMT-TV.

Knott Central's gym seats 5,000 and my guess is there will be a capacity crowd. It's the biggest game in the mountains this year imo, and these two fan bases have been debating and arguing this game since well before the season started.

The region will be hosted by Knott Central this year, which should help them in a close game. I think on a neutral floor Perry Central would win by 5 to 7 points, but the Patriots defend their home floor as well as any team in the state.

I think this game is on WYMT-TV.

Knott Central's gym seats 5,000 and my guess is there will be a capacity crowd. It's the biggest game in the mountains this year imo, and these two fan bases have been debating and arguing this game since well before the season started.

The region will be hosted by Knott Central this year, which should help them in a close game. I think on a neutral floor Perry Central would win by 5 to 7 points, but the Patriots defend their home floor as well as any team in the state.

It is gameday....should be a barnburner. Hope someone will give updates.