Boyle County 46 Danville 44

Always a good game when we can beat the Ads.

I left with a lot less money than I went in with. My wife went crazy on the silent auction. Bought 2 months membership to the Bunny Davis Club, 2 Oil Changes, 2 tickets to a Centre College show, Junk from Mary Kay, Ear Rings, and a waxing. It would have been nice if I got the autograph Jacob Tamme jersey, but it went way more than I was willing to pay. Someone else wanted it ALOT more than I did!

Always a good game when we can beat the Ads.

I left with a lot less money than I went in with. My wife went crazy on the silent auction. Bought 2 months membership to the Bunny Davis Club, 2 Oil Changes, 2 tickets to a Centre College show, Junk from Mary Kay, Ear Rings, and a waxing. It would have been nice if I got the autograph Jacob Tamme jersey, but it went way more than I was willing to pay. Someone else wanted it ALOT more than I did!

Can I buy that waxing from you? :lol:

Final.

All of a sudden the Rebels have won 3 of 4.

15-yard penalty and loss of down on Purple Pride for not starting this thread :thumb:

Forgive me. I am celebrating and I have a college friend in for Super Bowl weekend. :lol:

Awesome game. We went 15-17 from the FT line for the game. That sealed it for us IMO. Unsure of our field goal percentage but I don't think it was near 50%. I thought Micah Satterly played a great 4th quarter and after a rough first half for Michael Arnett he had a good second half. I really like the way we have been playing of late. I am very proud of those boys.

Shout out to Kyle Rice and Hagen Tyler also. Kyle Rice has been playing a lot better mentally these last 4 games and it makes a world of difference. Hagen Tyler is a name to remember. He's gonna be a good one.

I love Tryston Ford to death. I hate it for him that he missed his first free throw. I wish it would have been anyone but him. Lots of love to Tryston.

Forgive me. I am celebrating and I have a college friend in for Super Bowl weekend. :lol:

Awesome game. We went 15-17 from the FT line for the game. That sealed it for us IMO. Unsure of our field goal percentage but I don't think it was near 50%. I thought Micah Satterly played a great 4th quarter and after a rough first half for Michael Arnett he had a good second half. I really like the way we have been playing of late. I am very proud of those boys.

Shout out to Kyle Rice and Hagen Tyler also. Kyle Rice has been playing a lot better mentally these last 4 games and it makes a world of difference. Hagen Tyler is a name to remember. He's gonna be a good one.

I love Tryston Ford to death. I hate it for him that he missed his first free throw. I wish it would have been anyone but him. Lots of love to Tryston.

Where's the Super Bowl party at my man?

Sounds like it was a typical Boyle/Danville game...I'll have to go over and talk to Coach tomorrow :thumb:

If Danville beats Lincoln on Friday they get the 3 seed. If they lose to Lincoln then they are the 4 seed. As of today here are the seeds with the Danville/Lincoln game left.

1. Lincoln County

2. Garrard County

3. Boyle County

4. Danville

The game next Friday is the last district game. Boyle and Garrard have finished their district schedules.

The district tournament is at Lincoln County.

What are the tie breakers? Which ever Danville or Lincoln wins next Friday isn't there going to be at least two teams tied. I think Lincoln is 4-1, Danville is 2-3, Boyle 2-4, Garrard 3-3.

First tiebreaker is head-to-head. Second, I believe, is record against common region opponents. Third is coin flip.

I could be wrong but I think that is the breakdown.

The first tiebreaker is head to head.

The second tiebreaker is a scoring system used for district opponents. You get 1 point for home district wins and 2 points for road district wins. Boyle is 2-4 in the district with a road win at Lincoln(2 pts) and a home win against Danville(1pt) for a total of 3 points. Danville is 2-3 with home wins over Boyle(1 pt) and Garrard(1 pt) for 2 points. If Danville beats Lincoln they are the 3 seed hands down. If Danville loses to Lincoln they'll be 2-4 and the 4 seed because they'll lose the 2nd tiebreaker to Boyle County based on district win points.

Last year Boyle and Danville both went 3-3 but Danville was the 2 seed because they won this tiebreaker with a road win at Lincoln last year.